Single Most Embarrassing Upset of the Year

IDBillzFan

Ok there's something wrong with this picture. Am I the only Bills fan on this board that will stand up for one of our own long time contributors. Ok we can't prove at the moment for sure who here is telling the truth, but doesn't the tie go to the home team?? 

:w00t:

171462[/snapback]

It's proven- if any Troll had gotten into a bet with me thay'd have kept a record. I've made good on every bet I've ever placed on this board, and done it for nearly the whole duration of it's run. A troll whose whole house of cards is blowing over on football now decides to pull some Child Molester stunt to discredit someone who called him on his house of cards last year. This one is pretty easy to figure out ;-)

• Replies 149
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh no! The attack of the Trolls! What shall I do? So let me challenge you TH- since I NEVER made any bet with the scumwipe you run with here- why don't YOU provide a SINGLE SHRED of evidence that I offered or accepted any bet with him? Or will you play chold molester like him by offering his pathetic chronology? Thank before you answer- but then you are merely a freaking troll!

And let me go a little fruther- I've made plenty of bets on this board and I've recorded them when it was with an opposing fan, Des is one who comes to mind. If you're overconfident AHole of a troll-buddy had truly gotten involved in a bet with me on this season don't you think he'd have recorded it?

171460[/snapback]

Because Foxboro Mike is a decent guy and wouldnt make up something like that especially considering that it doesnt benefit HIM in any way. What does he stand to gain from it?

And simply because of the sheer vitriol and mentally ill ramblings you're throwing out there trying to defend your position. You're clearly welching and know there isnt any proof after the board went down a few months back. Your mama must be awful proud of you bet welcher.

Ok there's something wrong with this picture. Am I the only Bills fan on this board that will stand up for one of our own long time contributors. Ok we can't prove at the moment for sure who here is telling the truth, but doesn't the tie go to the home team?? 

:w00t:

171462[/snapback]

I remember bets being made, I just don't know how much was wagered.

Because Foxboro Mike is a decent guy and wouldnt make up something like that especially considering that it doesnt benefit HIM in any way.    What does he stand to gain from it?   

And simply because of the sheer vitriol and mentally ill ramblings you're throwing out there trying to defend your position.  You're clearly welching and know there isnt any proof after the board went down a few months back.        Your mama must be awful proud of you bet welcher.

171480[/snapback]

So we're supposed to take YOUR word on this? :w00t:

The board Rosened in August, so the vermin thinks he's off free and clear.  You'll be exposed.  I have confidence the Mod team will out this lying fraud.

171470[/snapback]

Hey Troll Boy- I'll make you a real bet- I'll challenge you to an Archive search by the mods- if they don't find the bet you're talking about and my acceptance (which you know they won't) you leave here forever- if they find me accepting the bet you reference I'll leave forever-

PUT UP OR SHUT UP!

It's proven- if any Troll had gotten into a bet with me thay'd have kept a record. I've made good on every bet I've ever placed on this board, and done it for nearly the whole duration of it's run. A troll whose whole house of cards is blowing over on football now decides to pull some Child Molester stunt to discredit someone who called him on his house of cards last year. This one is pretty easy to figure out ;-)

171477[/snapback]

How is this exactly a "child molester" stunt? Thats a tag I would not throw out there lightly.

Is your name Steve Silva AKC? You seem alike.

Hey Troll Boy- I'll make you a real bet- I'll challenge you to an Archive search by the mods- if they don't find the bet you're talking about and my acceptance (which you know they won't) you leave here forever- if they find me accepting the bet you reference I'll leave forever-

PUT UP OR SHUT UP!

171487[/snapback]

Who would make a bet with a renowned bet welcher? What makes anyone think you'd actually honor THIS one?

Because Foxboro Mike is a decent guy and wouldnt make up something like that especially considering that it doesnt benefit HIM in any way.    What does he stand to gain from it?   

And simply because of the sheer vitriol and mentally ill ramblings you're throwing out there trying to defend your position.  You're clearly welching and know there isnt any proof after the board went down a few months back.        Your mama must be awful proud of you bet welcher.

171480[/snapback]

I offer you the same bet-

I'll challenge you to an Archive search by the mods- if they don't find the bet your Child Molester buddy is talking about and my acceptance you leave here forever- if they find me accepting the bet you reference I'll leave forever-

PUT UP OR SHUT UP!

So we're supposed to take YOUR word on this?  :w00t:

171485[/snapback]

Its one thing if this were a straight up bet of monetary proportions between two posters. I'd keep my nose out of that but what does Foxboro Mike have to gain by bringing this up? He's not on the board of directors at the Jimmy Fund/Dana Farber. Why "make up" an elaborate ruse like this to target "one innocent poster" to give money to charity? Whats the motive?

Like I said, from what I know of Foxboro Mike here and elsewhere, he's an honorable guy and a man of his word. AKC holds no such recognition with me.

I'm waiting for the two of you to answer:

I'll challenge you to an Archive search by the mods- if they don't find the bet you're talking about and my acceptance (which you know they won't) you leave here forever- if they find me accepting the bet you reference I'll leave forever-

PUT UP OR SHUT UP!

Is your name Steve Silva AKC?  You seem alike.

Maybe he's "Doc?" Then again, I'm sure there are more than just 1 person with a certain POV. Nah, couldn't be.

As for the Pats and Brady especially, a certain weakness was exposed. Michaels made mention of how Miami's secondary scheme confuses Brady, and this will be copied, as will the Bengals' blueprint on offense.

STILL WAITING!!!!

PUT UP OR SHUT UP!

Its one thing if this were a straight up bet of monetary proportions between two posters.  I'd keep my nose out of that but what does Foxboro Mike have to gain by bringing this up?  He's not on the board of directors at the Jimmy Fund/Dana Farber.        Why "make up" an elaborate ruse like this to target "one innocent poster" to give money to charity?      Whats the motive?     

Like I said, from what I know of Foxboro Mike here and elsewhere, he's an honorable guy and a man of his word.    AKC holds no such recognition with me.

171497[/snapback]

The problem with that for me is that I have that same respect of AKC. There is bound to be more than one person here who will be able to sort it out. Until then, I respect FM but I go with my guy :w00t:

Please refer to "IF WE PLAYED NE AT HOME" thread I just bumped.  Hopefully, more proof to come.

171516[/snapback]

The bet is on the table- why do you ignore it if you beleive what you're saying?

PUT UP OR SHUT UP!