The telecast got the Heidi treatment in New England

one reason I love sunday ticket. Also didnt miss the anxiety over the final play getting reviewed almost 5 minutes after game ended

The review meant nothing. You could see that Searcy had the ball. Now had it been simultaneous possession...

They had to switch to the Patriots game, so they did...right as Fitz was throwing the final TD pass.

http://www.patsfans.com/new-england-patriots/messageboard/10/812034-heidi.html

I was watching here in the Boston area. Wasn't actually on the TD pass, but on 3rd down (whatever). I just laughed and said to myself "That's about right". Had to follow the end online. Contractual obligations my azz. Somebody with some common sense should realize that even Pats and Chargers fans would probably prefer to watch the end of an exciting game than switch to the relatively meaningless opening kickoff.... :thumbdown:

same here screen went grey with 2 minutes to go been on hold on and off with direct TV for 45 minutes figuring out why i missed the fantastic

finish

Same thing here in the Washington DC area. Had the game on, it was 4th and 1, and the screen went black. Called DirecTV. The guy couldn't explain what happened, but said he'd shave $5 a month off my bill for the next six months. I would have preferred seeing the ending, but I'll take the $30.

I was watching here in the Boston area. Wasn't actually on the TD pass, but on 3rd down (whatever). I just laughed and said to myself "That's about right". Had to follow the end online. Contractual obligations my azz. Somebody with some common sense should realize that even Pats and Chargers fans would probably prefer to watch the end of an exciting game than switch to the relatively meaningless opening kickoff.... :thumbdown:

Really? If the situation were reversed, and I didn't get to see kickoff of the Bills-Raiders game here in Buffalo because the Cheats and Chargers were in a tight fourth quarter, I'd be pretty pissed off.

They shut it off in Southern Cal as well. And the Raiders are somewhat of a "home team" here. We get all their games. But I heard they shut it off in Buffalo as well (!!!) Yet another reason to despise the Pats.

They didn't shut it off in Buffalo. They went to the Chargers game immediately after the close of play and did not show the review upholding the interception. We saw the whole game on CBS in Buffalo.

They had to switch to the Patriots game, so they did...right as Fitz was throwing the final TD pass.

http://www.patsfans.com/new-england-patriots/messageboard/10/812034-heidi.html

It's pretty sad when I can say I remember the Heidi game! I'm way too old for this stuff. :wallbash:

Same thing here in the Washington DC area. Had the game on, it was 4th and 1, and the screen went black. Called DirecTV. The guy couldn't explain what happened, but said he'd shave $5 a month off my bill for the next six months. I would have preferred seeing the ending, but I'll take the $30.

i got $50 after being on and off hold for 70 minutes- still would have rather seen it