We are getting Cool Props

Nfl network has a show called the No huddle. 4 guys sit around and discuss football. Kinda like Inside the Nfl from Showtime, without video clips. Just talk basically.

Anyway on that show last week they talked about the afc east. Someone said any division that has the jets and pats is a strong division. Then someone said, "buffalo is in that division" they all laughed. actually sadly but true, i did too.

NO huddle show THIS WEEK

Who is the surprise of the week? Buffalo and they went on and gave us a lot of congrats and all the goodies. No laughing

Inside the Nfl-showtime THIS WEEK

At the end of the show. We were on their pick 6 section (They choose 6 games only and pick their winners/Sadly we are not always in this section)

All 3 guys selected us over Raiders!

The 3 guys are C Collinsworth, Warren Sapp, and the giants qb from the 90's forgot his name. damn

Nfl network has a show called the No huddle. 4 guys sit around and discuss football. Kinda like Inside the Nfl from Showtime, without video clips. Just talk basically.

Anyway on that show last week they talked about the afc east. Someone said any division that has the jets and pats is a strong division. Then someone said, "buffalo is in that division" they all laughed. actually sadly but true, i did too.

NO huddle show THIS WEEK

Who is the surprise of the week? Buffalo and they went on and gave us a lot of congrats and all the goodies. No laughing

At the end of the show. We were on their pick 6 section (They choose 6 games only and pick their winners/Sadly we are not always in this section)

The 3 guys are C Collinsworth, Warren Sapp, and the giants qb from the 90's forgot his name. damn

Phil Simms

NO huddle show THIS WEEK

Phil Simms is the answer your looking for

i know its phill simms now. thanks

I really hope we dont have 5 pages of

its phill simms

i think phill simms is his name

how about some excitement?

or "its phill simms buddy"

Well if Simms is picking us, that must mean something? He has been a big debbie downer on the Bills for what seems like, ever.. :)

Tim-

In a way, you cant blame him, our product was not that good.

Rightfully so. Kind of like how when they came back and won on monday night it was "TOM BRADY IS A GOD" and not the Bills blew it big time.

TB, in his first game back from year long injury, through 2 perfect 4th quarter TD passes to his TE. We blew it (McKelvin) but he (Brady) still needed to win it.

NO huddle show THIS WEEK

collinsworth picked us as his upset special last week v kc