Michelle obama

erynthered

99% of the time I don't read them.

I should change my business email just to avoid michelle obama articles.

:lol: :lol: :lol:

That's funny, I have 6 email addresses, and not a single one receives random emails about Michelle Obama

And yet you can't afford to register your own domain?

I have several email addresses. The yahoo address was the first address I ever created and to this day there are some people Ive done business with years ago who will still contact me through that account-In some instances people I haven't spoken with in 10 years when my business didn't even have the same name. My company has an email address on its website but that all goes through my executive assistant, and I also have a personal email address that only my friends have.

I have several email addresses. The yahoo address was the first address I ever created and to this day there are some people Ive done business with years ago who will still contact me through that account-In some instances people I haven't spoken with in 10 years when my business didn't even have the same name. My company has an email address on its website but that all goes through my executive assistant, and I also have a personal email address that only my friends have.

okay Mr business dude, do you employ any IT Support? If you do, ask them about forwarding and filtering

okay Mr business dude, do you employ any IT Support? If you do, ask them about forwarding and filtering

He did and they told him to filter out all the black employees and forward them to Africa.

And how many employees do you have? I'm sure I paid more in taxes last year than you made.

You mean because you know so much about me?

You're a wicked smart business guy who can't figure out how to forward an email address or filter spam so he doesn't have to read about Michelle Obama? I wonder how many of your customers would like to know the "Dave in Elma" we get to see?

You mean because you know so much about me?

You're a wicked smart business guy who can't figure out how to forward an email address or filter spam so he doesn't have to read about Michelle Obama? I wonder how many of your customers would like to know the "Dave in Elma" we get to see?

So what do you do for a living?