Michelle obama

erynthered

Feel free to. She doesn't deserve that kind of respect. Go ahead and pass away. :devil:

Or, if she said that, you could be upset about the President smugly nodding in agreement with her...because, y'know, that might reflect more on the leadership of the country.

I'd like to know what she said before I pass judgement.

Is up down today?

BTW, you guys are insane. I believe she did say "All this to fold a flag," and shook her head as if to say, "Wow." I saw no disapproval in either her or Barry's face.

Edited by Peace

Or, if she said that, you could be upset about the President smugly nodding in agreement with her...because, y'know, that might reflect more on the leadership of the country.

I had the Googlebot read her lips and it it's actually a gay slur based on a misunderstanding of kilts. She said ".....and all them dressed like #$%^ing %ags".

Neither irony or sarcasm is argument. Go eat your cookie, little man. :lol:

Neither goes with nor, 5th grade education.

So, he misspelled a word. You didn't? Do you actually disagree with the message though?

Relax Freddie.

I already posted as to the clip. Is Michelle Obama skeptical of her country? Sure. So are you.

Edited by Peace

Not for nuthin', but this is the kind of discussion that makes conservatives look stupid. There are plenty of reasons to be critical of this administration. Time wasted on crap like this only drains the energy from the real battle.

This country is in a lot of trouble folks, and it's being led by a man who can EASILY be a one-termer. If you're a conservative, please keep your eye on the ball. And Michelle Obama seemingly rolling her eyes or making an aside about the American flag ain't the ball.

Not for nuthin', but this is the kind of discussion that makes conservatives look stupid. There are plenty of reasons to be critical of this administration. Time wasted on crap like this only drains the energy from the real battle.

This country is in a lot of trouble folks, and it's being led by a man who can EASILY be a one-termer. If you're a conservative, please keep your eye on the ball. And Michelle Obama seemingly rolling her eyes or making an aside about the American flag ain't the ball.

If she even made an aside comment about the flag.

Relax Freddie.

I already posted as to the clip. Is Michelle Obama skeptical of her country? Sure. So are you.

You are so afraid to actually answer me. You are officially my sock puppet, if I want you to be. Damn, I'd like to face you in court. I have the feeling that you don't practice your profession there.

[/b]

You are so afraid to actually answer me. You are officially my sock puppet, if I want you to be. Damn, I'd like to face you in court. I have the feeling that you don't practice your profession there.

So you want me answer he-whose-nickname-cannot-be-named's moranic question? That's what gets your rocks off and counts for you as a win when I refuse to do it? You are a smart little monkey.

Keep insulting what you believe is my job. I'll let you know when it bothers me. Be thankful that I don't go to your job and knock the dicks out of your mouth. Wouldn't want to distract you from your calling.

This thread is more retarded than you.

Logic trap.

Edited by Peace

So you want me answer he-whose-nickname-cannot-be-named's moranic question? That's what gets your rocks off and counts for you as a win when I refuse to do it? You are a smart little monkey.

Keep insulting what you believe is my job. I'll let you know when it bothers me. Be thankful that I don't go to your job and knock the dicks out of your mouth. Wouldn't want to distract you from your calling.

This thread is more retarded than you.

Logic trap.

I think you are missing a question mark (This thread is more retarded than you?) the question is, could 3rdrate participate in a thread more retarded than himself? reminds me of the old "Can God make a rock so big He can't pick it up?" question.

I think you are missing a question mark (This thread is more retarded than you?) the question is, could 3rdrate participate in a thread more retarded than himself? reminds me of the old "Can God make a rock so big He can't pick it up?" question.

Thereby establishing that 3rdrate is the god of retards.

Over your head again.

I'd pass along your criticism to Samuel Butler, but he's dead. And thats the way they talked back in the late 1800 hundreds, you !@#$ing retard. :lol: :lol: :lol:

Go get yourself another cookie, little man. :lol:

I'd pass along your criticism to Samuel Butler, but he's dead. And thats the way they talked back in the late 1800 hundreds, you !@#$ing retard. :lol: :lol: :lol:

Nothing like doubling down on your ignorance.

Neither goes with "nor," not "or," both in the last two centuries and this one, dumbass.

"Neither [used with] or. This phrasing is either a serious grammatical lapse or serious typographical error." Modern American Usage, 2010.

You and 3rdnlong are in the same circle jerk around that cookie idea. You fellows enjoying yourselves?

Edited by Peace