So up late and watched the Raiders

D521646

Maybe thats true with MCgee but anytime you lose a Cb that means someone has to step up the depth chart. No matter how you spin it has to weaken you in the secondary.(especially raiders go multiple wr sets) True or false there

Terrence McGee has only played in 13 of the last 32 games for the Bills.

You can't really miss someone who hasn't played.

The man who steps up the depth chart is the 34th overall pick in this year's draft, Aaron Williams who is unproven but highly regarded.

But back to my post about the Raiders' passing attack. The Raiders passing attack could improve as you insist but as of right now, they are average at best with many unproven players. This is inarguable.

So the Raiders will attempt to "exploit" the loss of Terrence McGee who is being replaced by a prized rookie.

I've conceded the Raiders' possible advantages in earlier threads but their passing game against the Bills pass defense is not an advantage to the Raiders… in spite of what you argue/hope/wish.

• Replies 160
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I don't think this Sunday is going to be a breeze like it was in Kansas City. Oakland's defense is tough, and our run offensive line hasn't proven much of anything. Their run game could be trouble as well.

That being said, I like our quarterback play and coaching staff much better than what the Raiders have, and that's going to go a long way for us late in the game.

Oakland holds a small lead all game until the 4th quarter:

Buffalo-24

Oakland-20

Raiderjoe, Jauronimo is right on.

You obviously love your team but your posts are becoming less disciplined and more hopeful especially regards the Raiders passing game.

Bottom line: Campbell has proven at best, to be an average QB as he starts his 7th NFL season. Ford had a nice rookie year and may have been the most explosive player on that Clemson team (Spiller). Murphy and Schillens have shown flashes… DHB has been a bust so far. You mention 2 young tight ends.

In other words, you hope the Raiders can become a decent passing team. But right now, they haven't proven a thing in that regard.

As 5 Wide and other posters have mentioned, it's great that you're here bantering with us.

Defensively what most people would objectively concede is that the Raiders can pressure the QB without blitzing and have excellent (but not well-known) cover men on the outside. This could be a big problem for the Bills on Sunday.

We also know (not hope) that the Raiders are a great running team.

We also know that the Raiders are a very physical, fast, and athletic team on both sides of the ball.

Oddsmakers view this basically as a pick 'em game with the Bills getting 3-4 points for home field and travel considerations… and the Raiders' short week.

Raider coaches noticed this guy would slow down coming out of his breaks in college. Now he loses no speed coming out of his breaks.(They fixed that

First off Spiller is not even in Jacoby Ford speed wise catergory and while jacoby Ford did it last year(numbers are way better than Spiller) spiller has alot to prove. I know they play diffrnt positions but im talking impact factor. Show me where Spiller has done better in the Nfl. Raiders didn't have to use a first rounder either.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oPHQQypN1ns

Where have i made Campbell out to be anything more . I would say he a little better than average. Still raiders put so much pressure on a defense with their running game , Hes more than good enough to win raiders alot of games(not to mention he protects the football) Load up in the box to stop the run and Campbell and raiders passing game more than good enough to beat any defense. Sure i would like a franchise Qb but he clearly the best Qb raiders had in the last nine years.

Again these are all our opinions and it will be proven on the football field who was right and wrong.

lets just hope both sides have no significanmt injuries after this game.

Raiders DT (seymour and Kelly) are right up their with any starting Dt tandem . They just don't bullrush an opposnet they have the speed to penetrate a backfield. The bills interior will have their hands full with Raiders dt. No matter how good you think they are. We have a diffrent opinion and we will find who was right in that one.

Maybe thats true with MCgee but anytime you lose a Cb that means someone has to step up the depth chart. No matter how you spin it has to weaken you in the secondary.(especially raiders go multiple wr sets) True or false there

Yes you are correct Charles is as fast as Darren Mcfadden but your talking about a totally diffrent beast. Charles is fast(195) but he goes down easy on first contact. D Mcfadden is closer to 220 pounds now and hes looking to punish defender everytime he can. Not to mention Darren Mcfadden recieving skils are so superior to Charles. He could probably play WR at the Nfl level. So you can do alot more complez things than send him on swing passes. Thats not even counting Taiwan jones who could be used with Mcfadden . DMC and taiwan Jones could line up in the backfield together . DMC could move out to WR right before the snap leaving taiwan Jones as single back. So many things they can do to Bill defense and they don't have the benefit of knowing Raiders tendencies like they did the chiefs.

You can spread the Raiders defense out with that. Go with that many Wrs but Raiders are alot better to handle that than the chiefs. Also Raiders have alot of size/Height up front) The delineman are very good getting their hands up. Also Raiders will just bring in their big nickel package. You will get Raiders Pass rushers coming hard off the corner . You might see some zone blitzes . Dlineman dropping back in covergae. Raiders are playing more zone these days, Three step and balls out and raiders blazing speeed has a chance to make serious break on those balls.

Your TE is big but Raiders have LBs that can matchup with him. Q Groves 6'3 265 not the most instictive but this guy has more than enough speed(he faster than Marcel reece) and size to handle that Te.

http://www.nfl.com/videos/oakland-raiders/09000d5d82027574/Reece-challenges-Groves-to-40-yard-dash Usually Raiders will put J Boyd 6'2 225 4.4 on the Te

You might get your points but I think Raiders are just going to stop you alot more times than you do. You better be prepared to score 30 plus points. Thats what its going to take.

I guess i'm not sure why you even bother posting on here then... you post opinions and state "facts". No one is debating what you say the Raiders have. What IS funny is that you retort everything told to you about the Bills ex) No matter how good you think they are. We have a different opinion and we will find who was right in that one. No one here is saying Seymour and company aren't good, just trying to give you a heads up that the interior of the offensive line isn't the steaming pile of crap that you think you know about because you've watched ESPN, read SI, and play fantasy football.

As for your retorts about this player will be neutralized because the Raiders have this guy, and then you go on to list 40 times, heights & weights, (which i'm sure is a byproduct of having Al Davis as the owner) you just keep proving your ignorance about your opponent. The proof will be in the pudding on Sunday, but I was hoping you were more than just another parrot who regurgitates what John Clayton told you was true.

I don't think this Sunday is going to be a breeze like it was in Kansas City. Oakland's defense is tough, and our run offensive line hasn't proven much of anything. Their run game could be trouble as well.

That being said, I like our quarterback play and coaching staff much better than what the Raiders have, and that's going to go a long way for us late in the game.

Oakland holds a small lead all game until the 4th quarter:

Buffalo-24

Oakland-20

Your qb play might be better but if raiders dline is getting the better of your oline will it really matter. I don't care how good a Qb is pressure has a way of the best Qb look very average. Raiders running game setting up the playaction pass- an average Qb can look alot better with time to throw the football.

Now I disagree with coaching staff. Hue Jackson got the raiders job because he took one of the worst offense and in one year transformed them to a top offense in most every catergory. Now you add Al saunders to help hue Jackson. Thats pretty potent. Chuck Bresnahan might not be big name but he was the Dc last time Raidrs could stop the run and take raiders to superbowl. Raiders have great Mixture M Waulfe is probably one of the best Dline coach in the Game. Stephen Wisniewski back to help the oline. Rod Woodson is the secondary coach. Raiders aren't going to get outcoached by any staff.

Okay Raiders passing game look lousy in Denver. You don't think the weather(very bad) , Raiders kept some of there big offense weapons on the side that had any little injury( Chaz schilens, D Hagan, and Taiwan Jones), and the fact that Denver has two pass rushers that can wreak havoc on any offense. (dumervile and V Miller) I don't care how bad a opponet is or the mismatches one team has over another, when your talking about divisional games those always are a war.

I guarantee your going to see alot better production from Raiders Wr corp this week. Raiders skill position might be young but its very talented also. (with one of your starting cbs out thats going to be a serious problem)

Jesus...the weather? Where do you think you are playing this weekend? What happens if Lake Erie decides to start pissing on you? Are you trying to build in an excuse for when Jason Campbell inevitably sucks this weekend? Sorry. Buddy, nobody is buying your "secret weapon" theory. Nobody is buying that Taiwan Jones is a stealth fighter.

Ok, and we have Williams, Merriman and Dareus, who not only shut down the #1 Run Game last year, but also stopped the pass without making themselves vulnerable to draws and screens. So, it's only going to be worse for you this week. The only place we aren't clearly better than Denver is the secondary....so, let's see what Campbell and your WRs can do. Based on last week? You lose. Based on last week? We will have a lot of interceptions.

I don't really care what you did in the running game against chiefs(everyone does the same thing) Your delusional if you think Raiders Dline is on the same level as the Chiefs. Your looking at one of the best Dline in the game.

Again im not talking smack but looking at your oline versus raiders dline thats a big big advantage for the raiders.( I don't see what matchup there that bills should fel good about)

You can only double team one Raider DT. The other DT going to be living in your backfield. Eric Pears is not blocking any of Raiders DE. (Have to remember Raiders are very familiar with him he was once a raider scrub

So, what is that? 1500 words to finally stumble onto something that can actually be considered a reasonable criticism of the Bills? The problem for you is: we aren't Denver. We don't do 7 step drops/max protect against soft zone, because our coach and QB aren't blatant f'ing idiots. You will see 2 second plays from us, especially early on, with only the occasional deep pass, and also: a whole lot of trickery. Therefore, your pass rush, while certainly good, is mostly irrelevant. Watch the replay from last game, and count off 2 seconds every time Denver snaps. Fitz has the ball out after those 2 seconds. That's what you will see this weekend.

Two words: Bubble Screen. Good luck trying to cover Roscoe Parrish with a D lineman on that. Good luck trying to cover our RBs with your LBs.

First off your Wr can be pretty good but Raiders starting Cbs aren't too shabby themselve.(S Routt and c Johnson)

Go look up 2010 cb burn rates in the nFl last year,both were up there with the best last year. You can have good wr but if Raiders are dominating the line of scrimmage. Throwing Your olineman back right in to your QB lap than just how effective will that Wr corp be.

Two words: Bubble Screen. Good luck trying to cover Roscoe Parrish with a D lineman on that. Good luck trying to cover our RBs with your LBs. :lol:

And, good luck when you start rotating towards stopping that, and leave Steve Johnson 1v1. Donald Jones, Chandler, Parrish, same thing. Too many weapons to cover with 2 CBs. You can talk all day about your 1st and 2nd best CB. My question is: how good is your 4th best CB? How about your 5th best guy? Why? Because those guys are going to be on the field, all day. And #3-5 is where the ball is going. Think about that. (EDIT: and, those of you who want to draft O line all the time? You can think about it too :lol: )

Also, Micheal Huff better have the coverage game of his life, or, Chandler abuses him just like he was abusing Berry before Berry got hurt.

This game was on a neutral field Raiders easy win this game by 14 points. Raiders are making that long trip across the country with a very early start time(haven't done to well in thoise games) This game will be a nailbiter.

No. This is the second time I have gone through this game and analyzed it, and now, it looks even worse for you. Again, based on what I have seen so far this year. IF you had a bad game last time around...OK. But, if that game is what you are, if that game is who you are...then this will not be a close game. We will blow you out. It will be over in the first 20 minutes, just like it was with the Chiefs.

Again, nobody's buying the "secret weapon plan". I let you slide before, but, I am telling you: If you say it again, prepare to take a beating on this board.

Edited by OCinBuffalo

I guess i'm not sure why you even bother posting on here then... you post opinions and state "facts". No one is debating what you say the Raiders have. What IS funny is that you retort everything told to you about the Bills ex) No matter how good you think they are. We have a different opinion and we will find who was right in that one. No one here is saying Seymour and company aren't good, just trying to give you a heads up that the interior of the offensive line isn't the steaming pile of crap that you think you know about because you've watched ESPN, read SI, and play fantasy football.

As for your retorts about this player will be neutralized because the Raiders have this guy, and then you go on to list 40 times, heights & weights, (which i'm sure is a byproduct of having Al Davis as the owner) you just keep proving your ignorance about your opponent. The proof will be in the pudding on Sunday, but I was hoping you were more than just another parrot who regurgitates what John Clayton told you was true.

All we are doing is giving our opinion what we think is going to happen. (based on what we know about our teams) Not only me but your fan base too. Come Sunday we will see whose right and wrong. Thats the fun part is trying to predict what we are going to see. You don't have agree you can think im nuts but come Sunday im either going to be right or wrong. Im not formulating the game plan to stop the bills but im telling you what you can expect. (what raiders do in thpose circumstances)

IF I was formulating the game plan this is what I would come out( Two TEs formation) , One Wr Chaz Schilens 6'4 225 and two rb backfield Marcel reece and D Mcfadden. MY two Tes would Be Ot Bruce campbell and TE Richard Gordon. Not going to happen but that would i like to see.

I don't see the Raiders any better this year. They lost arguably their best defensive player in Nnamdi Asomugha to the Eagles. Then arguably their best weapon on offense TE Zach Miller (I believe he had the most receiving TDs) to the Seahawks. They didn't really replace them with equivalent talent. Granted they have an excellent defensive front, but they did last year too 8-8.

I see them on an even keel with the Bills. Chargers are going to take that division IMHO. I'd be as surprised if the Raiders make the playoffs as I would the Bills. Short week, east coast trip, early game I'm guessing Bills by 10. Thats why they play the game. Good luck raiderjoe..

Jesus...the weather? Where do you think you are playing this weekend? What happens if Lake Erie decides to start pissing on you? Are you trying to build in an excuse for when Jason Campbell inevitably sucks this weekend? Sorry. Buddy, nobody is buying your "secret weapon" theory. Nobody is buying that Taiwan Jones is a stealth fighter.

Ok, and we have Williams, Merriman and Dareus, who not only shut down the #1 Run Game last year, but also stopped the pass without making themselves vulnerable to draws and screens. So, it's only going to be worse for you this week. The only place we aren't clearly better than Denver is the secondary....so, let's see what Campbell and your WRs can do. Based on last week? You lose. Based on last week? We will have a lot of interceptions.

So, what is that? 1500 words to finally stumble onto something that can actually be considered a reasonable criticism of the Bills? The problem for you is: we aren't Denver. We don't do 7 step drops/max protect against soft zone, because our coach and QB aren't blatant f'ing idiots. You will see 2 second plays from us, especially early on, with only the occasional deep pass, and also: a whole lot of trickery. Therefore, your pass rush, while certainly good, is mostly irrelevant. Watch the replay from last game, and count off 2 seconds every time Denver snaps. Fitz has the ball out after those 2 seconds. That's what you will see this weekend.

Two words: Bubble Screen. Good luck trying to cover Roscoe Parrish with a D lineman on that. Good luck trying to cover our RBs with your LBs.

Two words: Bubble Screen. Good luck trying to cover Roscoe Parrish with a D lineman on that. Good luck trying to cover our RBs with your LBs. :lol:

And, good luck when you start rotating towards stopping that, and leave Steve Johnson 1v1. Donald Jones, Chandler, Parrish, same thing. Too many weapons to cover with 2 CBs. You can talk all day about your 1st and 2nd best CB. My question is: how good is your 4th best CB? How about your 5th best guy? Why? Because those guys are going to be on the field, all day. And #3-5 is where the ball is going. Think about that.

Also, Micheal Huff better have the coverage game of his life, or, Chandler abuses him just like he was abusing Berry before Berry got hurt.

No. This is the second time I have gone through this game and analyzed it, and now, it looks even worse for you. Again, based on what I have seen so far this year. IF you had a bad game last time around...OK. But, if that game is what you are, if that game is who you are...then this will not be a close game. We will blow you out. It will be over in the first 20 minutes, just like it was with the Chiefs.

Again, nobody's buying the "secret weapon plan". I let you slide before, but, I am telling you: If you say it again, prepare to take a beating on this board.

All I said is yhou can't judge a team passing game because of the weather(he was a brutal night in Denver) To say it didn't have any effect is just being silly.

You didn't shutdown the chiefs running game. Chiefs just didn't run it enough. What did chiefs average per carry 6.something . I guess we have a diffrent idea what we cal,l shutdown. Raiders rushing attack is alot diffen't kind that you saw from the chiefs. Raiders will run it alot at your defense.

You can try to throwq the ball feel fast but Raiders delinseline is Huge Tom Kelly goes 6'6 , R Seymour goes 6'6 . The better chance of ball being tipped. It sounds all good but Raiders secondary is alot better than that and your asking for trouble if your asking them to cover that short of time.

No disrespect to Scott Chandler- but Raiders have faced way more potent offenses than the Bills especialy at TE ( A gates) All Chandler is a 6'7 slow moving TE. Here is the thing you look at what Chargers have on offense and what Bills have on offense . We can handle the Chargers offense, we can certainly can handle the bills.

Your playing into raiders strength going to that many Wr packages.They Rather have LB/ safety than Groves in there at LB. Raiders love playing with their big nickel defense. Of course they are going to have more than two Cbs on the field.

All that stuff you listed might have been a problkem if raiders were playing as much man to man in yaers past. They are playing more zone/ mixing up their coverages. . case in Point Giordano came in for an injury Huff and looked so much better in their zone packages, than huff did.

Lets examine this thread after sunday game.

All I said is yhou can't judge a team passing game because of the weather(he was a brutal night in Denver) To say it didn't have any effect is just being silly.

You didn't shutdown the chiefs running game. Chiefs just didn't run it enough. What did chiefs average per carry 6.something . I guess we have a diffrent idea what we cal,l shutdown. Raiders rushing attack is alot diffen't kind that you saw from the chiefs. Raiders will run it alot at your defense.

You can try to throwq the ball feel fast but Raiders delinseline is Huge Tom Kelly goes 6'6 , R Seymour goes 6'6 . The better chance of ball being tipped. It sounds all good but Raiders secondary is alot better than that and your asking for trouble if your asking them to cover that short of time.

No disrespect to Scott Chandler- but Raiders have faced way more potent offenses than the Bills especialy at TE ( A gates) All Chandler is a 6'7 slow moving TE. Here is the thing you look at what Chargers have on offense and what Bills have on offense . We can handle the Chargers offense, we can certainly can handle the bills.

Your playing into raiders strength going to that many Wr packages.They Rather have LB/ safety than Groves in there at LB. Raiders love playing with their big nickel defense. Of course they are going to have more than two Cbs on the field.

All that stuff you listed might have been a problkem if raiders were playing as much man to man in yaers past. They are playing more zone/ mixing up their coverages. . case in Point Giordano came in for an injury Huff and looked so much better in their zone packages, than huff did.

The raiders fans dont get it....THROW OUT THE 6 YARDS PER CARRY STAT......because it doesnt mean anything.

When you dont run the ball a lot (and you cant when you are falling behind so quickly) and on a couple of those runs you break off some big meaningless yardage.....it drives the YPC stat way up...it becomes a meanless stat.....

Do you realize that the Chiefs just flat out had a hard time converting 1st downs? Fumble, Punt, Punt, Punt, Punt.....that is what they did to start out the game.

The raiders running game IS good...but the Chiefs were the BEST in the league last year so why should we fear you?

I don't see the Raiders any better this year. They lost arguably their best defensive player in Nnamdi Asomugha to the Eagles. Then arguably their best weapon on offense TE Zach Miller (I believe he had the most receiving TDs) to the Seahawks. They didn't really replace them with equivalent talent. Granted they have an excellent defensive front, but they did last year too 8-8.

I see them on an even keel with the Bills. Chargers are going to take that division IMHO. I'd be as surprised if the Raiders make the playoffs as I would the Bills. Short week, east coast trip, early game I'm guessing Bills by 10. Thats why they play the game. Good luck raiderjoe..

That couldn't be further from the truth. Their best defensive player is MLB Rolando MCClain. Yes you lose an asomugha your cb position takes a hit( he was one of the best) Still Raiders starting cbs aren't any slouches either. (C johnson and S routt had better burn rate than asomugha) You win in the trenches not what you have in secondary. (Raiders instead of investing in Asomugha put that money in that Dline.

D Mcfadden is without a doubt raiders best player on offense. IF Kevin Boss was healthy zach Millewr loss would be very small. Boss is a way better blocker and a bigger threat down the field. Raiders have some great looking rookie Te's that are going to be darn good in time. They are way faster and more athletic than Zach miller.

You might not believe it but Raiders passing offense is goiing to be light years better than last year unit. maybe after thios week your opinion will change.

The Chiefs didn't run it enough because the Bills shut down the running game. The Chiefs had no success on the ground until after they were down 20-0, when they were able to break a couple long ones because the Bills were no longer focused on stopping the run with the Chiefs clearly in a passing situation. These runs heavily skew the yards per carry average. The better stats to look at to see how much the Bills shut down the run game would be the Chiefs 3rd down conversion rate and the time of possession. Clearly the running game wasn't keeping the offense on the field when it needed to.

That couldn't be further from the truth. Their best defensive player is MLB Rolando MCClain. Yes you lose an asomugha your cb position takes a hit( he was one of the best) Still Raiders starting cbs aren't any slouches either. (C johnson and S routt had better burn rate than asomugha) You win in the trenches not what you have in secondary. (Raiders instead of investing in Asomugha put that money in that Dline.

D Mcfadden is without a doubt raiders best player on offense. IF Kevin Boss was healthy zach Millewr loss would be very small. Boss is a way better blocker and a bigger threat down the field. Raiders have some great looking rookie Te's that are going to be darn good in time. They are way faster and more athletic than Zach miller.

You might not believe it but Raiders passing offense is goiing to be light years better than last year unit. maybe after thios week your opinion will change.

How do you think that will help you Sunday?

I do not believe it. You still do not have a QB worth a damn.

If your oline does you just might but thats easier said than done against Raiders dline. So many opposing team fans just don't realize how good that dline is. When we see Eric Pears starting at RT for you- alot of Raider fans confidence goes way up.

Thats Mcfadden game he breaks more twenty plus runs than anyone else. Raiders are going to go with their Two back formations Reece and Mcfadden. Than right before the snap they will move Reece outside so they can get him on the Lb or safety. M reece is really a WR playing FB. So thats going to be real tough for Bills to matchup with him. Another thing Is raiders are one of the best screen teams around. Say what you want about their Oline but those guys are great getting out to the second level. Mcfadden and taiwan Jones with a convoy of blockers in front of them are going to be extremely tough to handle. I think this game will come down to the last drive of the game as im expoecting a nail biter.

You act like you are the only ones to use a versatile player on the field.....here is a news fash for you...the bills are BIULT on versatility.....every offensive player on the field except for the OLmen are pass catchers and very good ones.....

I know that Raiders fans are in love with McFadden and he is a good one.....but I think it is so funny how raiders fans want to beef uf McFadden and downplay Charles and McLusker......they only led the league in rushing last year for christ sake but hey....they suck.

You keep talking about how big and bad your Defensive Line is......our D Line is no chopped liver either.....Marcel Darius added with Kyle WIlliams makes this D line so different.....then we have linebackers and safeties that can run and cover.....

If Boss was heathy? WTH does that have to do with this game

The Raiders passing offense is going to be light years better? Based on what? Preseason?

Are you really listing the heights of your defensive line as an advantage? So your line averages 6'6 and the Bills line averages 6'4, and that is really an advantage? I really think you are grasping at straws here.

We are all homers but you are over the top with a lot of what you're saying. The Bills did stop the run very well against the Chiefs, they had 2 containment breakdowns, (one when the second stringers were in during garbage time) which made the ypc look bad. All you are doing is talking just like everyone else out there who doesn't actually watch the Bills play.

If I want to go by your logic....if the Bills try to run it, it's playing to the Raiders strength. If the Bills try to throw it, it's playing to the Raiders strength. The Bills can't stop the Raiders rushing attack and if they do try they can't stop the Raiders passing attack... does that sum it up nicely?

Again, who are you talking to? We had an incredible passing attack, that beat you 51-3 btw, with our terrible weather. Elite/Good QBs/WRs aren't effected by rain. 2 feet of snow with 6 inches on the field? OK. If your QB/WR are slowed by rain, then by definition, they aren't elite/good.

You didn't watch that game. The chiefs committed, and then re-committed to running the ball even when we were beating them 20-0. We stopped them. They got off a few big runs, but, those were directly due to us being in "stop the big pass first" defense, and only after they were forced to start passing. If we get a big lead on you, like we did with the Chiefs...you won't "run it enough" either. :rolleyes:

Yes, you are different than the Chiefs. They had the #1 rushing offense in the league last year...you didn't.

Do you understand that screen passes/slants/quick outs are thrown at least 10 yards away from the D line? Again, I ask: how good are your #3-5 DBs? They will be on the field. They will be exposed. And again, good luck trying to get a DL/LB out in coverage against Rosce Parrish. If your pass rushers aren't disciplined, and all indications are that they are not, we will punish them repeatedly.

Hey, like I said above: please do go after Chandler. That will do a fine job opening up space for Fred Jackson, CJ Spiller, and Roscoe Parrish. Buddy, nobody has seen this Bills offense, certainly not you. So, you are comparing something you have seen, to something you haven't. Sorry, but you really don't know anything about our team....just like the Chiefs fans didn't know anything about our team last week.

Example: They kept talking about CJ Spiller. Yeah, good plan guys....as Fred Jackson put 114 yards rushing on you. Fred Jackson is every bit an elite RB in this league, but nobody knows him.

You're not understanding me: ALL of those guys will be on the field on Sunday. As will ALL of your DBs. Huff sucks in coverage? Then that's where the ball will go. Your 3rd CB against Roscoe? That's where the ball will go. Nickel coverage? We go 5 wide. Which of your DL/LBs can cover any of our RBs or WRs? You really want to rush 4 guys against that? Good luck! No. You will be forced to rush 3, and then try to cover all of our guys. Or, we will light you up.

Again, I am basing what I said mostly on what I saw Monday night. Is your passing game really better than that? I don't know, and neither do you. Are your DBs as good as last year without Nandi? I don't know, and neither do you. Can you guys stop an offense that nobody has any real tape on? What will Campbell do without a good TE, especially with Merriman knowing that, and blitzing every down(my expectation, we didn't blitz last game...because we didn't need it...and, we were watching the screen/draw/outlet to the RBs). We rushed 4 guys the whole game, sometimes we only rushed 3. If Jason Campbell doesn't play way over his head, I don't see how you can win this game. The only way I can see it: our offense turns the ball over...just like Denver.

Edited by OCinBuffalo

It sounds to me like ole Joe is trying to convince HIMSELF that the Raiders can win......personally I think the 41-7 drubbing we put on the team at Arrowhead that won his division has him a little freaked

I take that back Mcfadden is your best offensive weapon. But Miller was the raiders best receiver last year, even as a TE he had the most receptions, yards and TDs. Boss isn't quite the caliber. BTW Don't you think Heyward-Bey is a bust from where he was selected in the draft.