So up late and watched the Raiders

D521646

Again you can call me anything you want- because I could care less what you think.

Yes, that's obvious by the fact that you respond to every post I make :lol:

You missed the point Raiders weakness for years(getting better now) has been the oline. The future looks alot more promising there than on Bils oline. You don't think its strange a team would be raiding a team with a lousy oline (couldn't cut it with that team with a bad oline) I would think you would target teams with good Oline when there players are cut. Yes Raiders signed langston walker back and he was a big part of them having the second rushing attack in football but sruggling in pass protection. Raiders would have taken him back if he would have played inside. Bills asked a guy who feet isn't good against speed rushers at Rt to play LT(That stupid).

No, you missed the point that no one here is concerned with years-gone-by - only this Sunday and this season - and the only Raiders stat we ever take note of is how many fans get killed at their games.

Eric Pears is garbage and you know it. Anyone can have one good game in their career. Lets see if you say that after 16 games.

So can any team, as we saw Monday nite (even if if was against last season's 2nd-worst team). Let's see what you say after two games :nana:

You can say Fitzpatatrick going to throw for 600 yards, Your RB going to get 200 yards and You defense going to get eighgt sacks. It really dosen't mean much as yourt just going to have alot of egg on your face if those things don't happen.

It is you who will be singing John Lennon songs on Monday, Egg-Man. Should we look for you on the Jets site next week?

post-2970-034084900 1316101269_thumb.jpg

• Replies 160
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images