Miami Showing Some Fight

saundena

Although I can't really see the game (connection is too slow for gamepass in my hotel room), the Dolphins seem to look pretty good. Henne thus far appears to be pretty sharp. They might not be the basement dwellers that we suspected they would be!

Miami sucks. But I will say NE still struggles to get a pass rush and has 2 young safties. That can be exploited.

On the other hand, the Pats* Qb is pretty decent.

Beating the Pats all revolves around hitting Brady. If you can get pressure and hit him with a 4 man rush (and the occasional blitz), you can beat them. If not, they'll slice you up. Miami just couldn't get to him.

Miami sucks. But I will say NE still struggles to get a pass rush and has 2 young safties. That can be exploited.

Yeah, but at this point, I don't even know how you judge a game like this. Both teams defense completely broke down. Even though the Pats, won, their Defense still lost. And what about Henne- was he that good, or was the Pats D that bad?

If we don't pressure Brady he will light us up. But I agree on the Pats D. Nothing special.

PTR

Ummm.....final numbers tonight: Brady 517 yards & 4 touchdowns, Henne 416 yards & 2 touchdowns.

First reaction: With McGee out, we's better get another cornerback in here before we play the Pats....and Merriman better be healthy & in Brady's face the whole game.

Second reaction: If Henne can pass for 416 yards against the Pats, their defense is really vulnerable.

Third reaction: How bad are the Dolphins going to be this year?

That would be safeties, not safties.

Remember you wouldn't have an internet without us to complain about us. :thumbsup:

Edited by BmoreBills