Bills will beat the jets

mc kid 78

Sanchez is a terrible quarterback. That team is going nowhere with him no matter how good its defense is.

Oh, and the Jets definitely miss Brad Smith.

I swear every time I've said or even thought wow he's not to bad he's done something bad lol. That said they still have a shot in this game...

And right on cue I'm mad at myself for even saying something as they get a blocked punt for a td....

I wasn't all that impressed with the Jets and I think if we can play anywhere near as well as we did today then we have a fighting chance against them. They definitely won't get out of Buffalo without needing the ice bath.

I think the Bills have a shot against the Jets. A legit shot. The Jets have more talent and experience BUT the Bills come in with a legit chance of winning. The Bills have a improved D and the loss of Evans hasn't hurt the offense. I wasn't impressed with the Jets D and I still don't have faith in Sanchez. The Jets looked beatable if I had to bet I would still take the Jets BUT I am a lot less confident in the Jets and much more confident in the Bills.

If the Bills stuff the Raiders ground game and the offense puts up a nice effort and the Jets continue to struggle with running and on defense I will buy the Bills beating the Jets as a possibility.

Edited by billsfan89

Beat the Jets? Really? With what exactly? Let's just stop and think about this for a second. Our run defense needs shoring-up. The jets running attack can move the chains at will with either of their two outstanding backs. In addition to keeping Sanchez in a horizontal position, we'd need some serious run-stuffing capabilities. Not to mention a potent ground attack of our own. THEN we'd have to hope that our Harvard guy is smart enough to never, ever, ever, throw the ball anywhere near Darelle Revis. Then there's the Plaxico problem. Don't get me wrong, I think there's a chance we could beat them. I think though, that we'd be better served by focusing on the Raiders instead. ONE GAME AT A TIME, FOLKS!