Dear so called experts...................

SUNTANBILLSFAN

Why are some of you coming out with this BS that "we beat a bad team?" Up until kickoff, the Chiefs were widely regarded as one of the better up-and-coming teams in the NFL, picked to have an even better year than last which was a nice 10-6 with a playoff game. About every writer, reporter and analyst in the nation picked them to whup the Bills...and that includes most of the writers, reporters and analysts in WNY, for cryin' out loud. And probably at least half of the posters on TSW. But all of a sudden, the Bills knock the peep out of KC and suddenly they're a "bad team." No, folks, the Chiefs are not a bad team at all, they just looked like it after they got Bill-dozed.

The chiefs aren't a 10 win team without playing the NFC west. There's a reason many gave them only a sliiiight edge against a 4 win team even at home. They had injuries, locker room fights, coaching issues.... All that said they are likely an 8 win team if the drama doesn't get too bad in the locker room. We won, we played well, We had a good week. we did not suddenly prove ourselves as playoff contenders, we have to do it 15 more times to call it a good season. Looooong way to go and a lot bigger fish to fry before I say we can beat good teams.

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Why are some of you coming out with this BS that "we beat a bad team?"

because the chiefs only beat one winning team last season?

i hope this team is as great as they looked today. still, given their history, i think it's fair to see how the bills match up against the class of the division first.

Edited by Dirtbag

I like being an underdog. Keep it coming experts. We put 41 points on a playoff team, whose Defense is run by one of your darlings Romeo Crennel.

They couldnt stop Ryan Fitzpatrick, the 7th round pick from Harvard who we should have upgraded, They couldnt slow down the D-III product Fred jackson. We had some guy named Chandler, who no one outside of Buffalo is aware of, score 2 TDs and go uncovered much of the game

We ran over this team and didn't let them breathe. We made that offensive genius look like an idiot all day. We held the top rushing team, that shredded us last year to 100 yards rushing.

We emptied the loudest stadium in the league at halftime. Keep it coming experts. Say this was a chiefs meltdown. WMD dares you to. Fitzbeardy dares you to.

See you at the opener

That's a quote of beauty. Well said sir.

How are ppl taking anything negative from this game? I don't care who they beat they dominated this game! Enjoy a win against a team that made the playoffs last year. 41-7 and people are still talking bad... enjoy the effing win! Every Sunday I will hope/expect the bills to win and if they do ill be nothing but happy.

Freakin negative nancies it was 41-7 I don't care who they beat! Where's the senator with a 19-0 baby?!

I'm not taking anything negative out of today's game (except for Fitz's accuracy which needs to be imroved dramatically).

But I am not going overboard with excitement either. This was a game I figured we could win. Although we did a better job of controlling the game than I expected. But I think KC played terribly and all of the breaks on turnovers went our way today. That won't happen every week.

Let's enjoy the win and get ready for another winable game next week without yelling for all the so called experts to eat crow or the B.S. posts about "lee who?"

People are nuts. We won a game against a decent team. Good for us. Doesn't mean we are winning the Superbowl.

Edited by Maddog69

I'm not taking anything negative out of today's game (except for Fitz's accuracy which needs to be imroved dramatically).

But I am not going overboard with excitement either. This was a game I figured we could win. Although we did a better job of controlling the game than I expected. But I think KC played terribly and all of the breaks on turnovers went our way today. That won't happen every week.

Let's enjoy the win and get ready for another winable game next week without yelling for all the so called experts to eat crow or the B.S. posts about "lee who?"

People are nuts. We won a game against a decent team. Good for us. Doesn't mean we are winning the Superbowl.

This

This

So we B word that we cant beat anyone and all is lost when we dont win now we blow out a team on opening day in a stadium that usually is loud. We look like a great team today (and yes we did) actually had some playmakers instead of high motor guys! and if you watched the preseason our starting units looked pretty good in vanilla formations. After a decade and some we finally destroy someone and get this we are told to temper F that I for one am gonna show some Bills pride and talk some smack for we are undefeated and leading the division. And I for one billieve in this team and all you doughters go find another team to B word about!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Go BILLS

I just want to enjoy this victory. I just hope this isn't the Bills beating the Houston Texans 22-7. With everyone claiming JP was the second coming of Kelly. Guys on defense saying something to the effect of "we can be as good as we want to be" and then the wheels coming off the rest of the season.

Remember that?

One game at a time. New England in week 3 will give us a real barometer on where we are competitively. This OL still makes me nervous in pass protection. Fitz made them look really good today. Quick drops and releases. If he has to hold the ball anywhere close to 5 seconds we're toast...

But I'll say this - Chandler looked like the second coming of Pete Metzelaars out there. Holy Mole. Maybe he did learn from Dallas Clark.

C

One game at a time.

We kicked ass. Now lets kick ass the next game. Focus on the present and nothing else. :D

Exactly. So many people are in such a rush to say we are great long before we've proven it. Today was a nice win. But it doesn't mean a damn thing unless we follow it up with more of them. Go Bills. Let's kick the crap out of the Raiders next week at RWS and then the real test comes.

So we B word that we cant beat anyone and all is lost when we dont win now we blow out a team on opening day in a stadium that usually is loud. We look like a great team today (and yes we did) actually had some playmakers instead of high motor guys! and if you watched the preseason our starting units looked pretty good in vanilla formations. After a decade and some we finally destroy someone and get this we are told to temper F that I for one am gonna show some Bills pride and talk some smack for we are undefeated and leading the division. And I for one billieve in this team and all you doughters go find another team to B word about!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Go BILLS

Go for it man. But there's reason to believe that you will be in for a long season. This team is hopefully turning the corner, but even if they have we will have some rough weeks ahead too. Enjoy the win but sorry I'm not having a parade for one game. Dear lord- read your post- you are referencing preseason as proof because quite frankly we have 3 quarters to point at which isn't much, as good as they were. We are better. We are still a pretty solid bet for 3rd in our division.

Why are some of you coming out with this BS that "we beat a bad team?" Up until kickoff, the Chiefs were widely regarded as one of the better up-and-coming teams in the NFL, picked to have an even better year than last which was a nice 10-6 with a playoff game. About every writer, reporter and analyst in the nation picked them to whup the Bills...and that includes most of the writers, reporters and analysts in WNY, for cryin' out loud. And probably at least half of the posters on TSW. But all of a sudden, the Bills knock the peep out of KC and suddenly they're a "bad team." No, folks, the Chiefs are not a bad team at all, they just looked like it after they got Bill-dozed.

Bill-dozed....awesome

I guess this puts the Keebosh on the Andrew Luck conversation.

This.

Too many years we have seen the Bills play up to the good teams and lose by a small margin, then play down to the bottom dwellers and lose just as badly. 3rd-string Steelers ring a bell? The Chiefs are clearly having some issues right now, but the Bills completely exploited those issues like a good team should do.

Having the opening kickoff fumbled to you was really big. In other years, they get a FG out of it. The big thing was getting that TD right out of the box. That is so huge in this league. Gotta hand it to em. They rolled up the yards on what is supposed to be a good defense. This is what Chan is known for so lets roll with it.

We will find out just how good we are when we play New England. If we beat New England we are a good team.

Lets not get too far ahead of ourselves. Lets see how they do against Oakland's defense, which is better than KC's . one game at a time folks.