Official Bills v Chiefs Game Thread

Beerball

• Replies 325
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Fitz needs to get on target a little more. Suprised we didn't try something deep at the end of the half. We have stopped the rush for the most part. A few big runs is most of thier yards so far but not methodically running all over us. I expected a little more out of Merriman at this point. I wonder if he's playing more injured after the first few defensive drives than expected. He's got that wrap on his arm so I'm sure somethings wrong. Let's just hope it's bruised up a bit. I wanna see more running 2nd half. Sweeps to CJ and bruising runs up the middle with Fred. More underneath routes to Chandler and some shots to Parrish should open up the deep balls to Stevie and Jones a bit more.

Edwards has been invisable and so have the corners, but that's a good thing.

Fred looks good, Line is 50/50 at this point, Fitz HAS to win this game or the ship could be taking on water already.

My thoughts after the half

Freddie is the man, but this offense is still lacking. 1:46 left in a game where the opposing team just scored and is trying to find a reason to believe they are still in the game. The Bills needed to score at the end of the half.

Some people are never satisfied. :doh:

PTR

Edited by PromoTheRobot