COY WIRE SUCKS THREAD

Rudyc80

I say if this chump starts more than 3 games(god help us vs the Pats who will destroy him with their TEs) we will go from a top 5 defense to a top 15 defense!

HES THAT BAD!!! HE CANT FRIGGIN COVER.

Im suprised alot of you dont think this is a huge setback for us if Milloy is out a while, infact i gurantee if Wire starts those 3 games...he will make a costly mistake in each, maybe costing us a game or 2 or 3.

I still think our team is solid but not with this clown starting!!!

I dont want to turn this into a race issue, because i HATE when people use the race card for every little thing, but I bet you if Coy Wire was a fast, athletic, tall black kid, with the EXACT same talent, he wouldnt have HALF the fans he does today. He would be torn apart for his poor play.

Am I saying that our fans are racist? Absolutly not. It is just that in this day of the NFL, the very best athletes at that position (and most other positions) is black. People enjoy rooting for coy wire because he is a young, SHORT, somewhat overacheiving (for his size) white kid from east bumblef--k who for some reason they feel they can relate to. The loveable loser, maybe?

He sucks and he's shown it. He does play with heart, but ask "Rudy" (ya know, from the movie) and he will tell you that heart will get you nothing but one gimmee sack after years of hard work.

Go ahead and flame away - but please realize that what I said is more than likely true.

He made an excellent read in the game Sat. and broke up a sideline pass that was a sure first down. Give him a break.

12226[/snapback]

Yeah, and he made a nice pick and return of a Manning pass, too. Of course the INT doesn't count much because it was actually facilitated by pressure on Manning by whom of all people? Ryan Denny, another one of our busts! LOL!

Dude, tell your Mom to up the dosage.

12229[/snapback]

God, I am getting SO SICK of replies like this. You added nothing to the conversation except to rip on the author.

Go ahead and say he is an idiot for saying what he said, but then BACK IT UP. I don't even need facts or numbers, just back it up with your opinion.

90% of replies around here have gotten to the point of "You're a moron" "STFU"... why? I dont cane if you call me a moron, but at least elaborate.

Look at the reply above yours by Art in RTP. He at least gave an example of why he disagrees. You just make the non funny comment that the poster must need meds.

So tell us, why should we stick with Mr Wire. What has he done for us lately?

This thread makes me laugh. I started a "Schobel Sucks" thread sometime around the halfway point of last year and every time Schobel had a game with a sack, there was a person who would resurrect the thread and rub it in my face. Can't remember who it was? Bastard! :D

I dont want to turn this into a race issue, because i HATE when people use the race card for every little thing, but I bet you if Coy Wire was a fast, athletic, tall black kid, with the EXACT same talent, he wouldnt have HALF the fans he does today.  He would be torn apart for his poor play.

Am I saying that our fans are racist? Absolutly not. It is just that in this day of the NFL, the very best athletes at that position (and most other positions) is black. People enjoy rooting for coy wire because he is a young, SHORT, somewhat overacheiving (for his size) white kid from east bumblef--k who for some reason they feel they can relate to. The loveable loser, maybe?

He sucks and he's shown it. He does play with heart, but ask "Rudy" (ya know, from the movie) and he will tell you that heart will get you nothing but one gimmee sack after years of hard work.

Go ahead and flame away - but please realize that what I said is more than likely true.

12224[/snapback]

And flame away I will! What is up with you today? Race? are you kidding me?

When exactly has Coy Wire "shown" that he sucks? Was this during his rookie season when the entire defense sucked and he was in his first NFL season trying to go from LB to Safety?? Is that what you are talking about?

Or maybe it's from camp this year where he was once again switching positions and being asked to play FS...a position that Coy has no buisness playing. Yes...the FS position IS much different than SS.

Or maybe it was from this past game where he played pretty damn well in his limited time on the field and INT Manning?

Do I think Coy is as good as Milloy? No! Is he a top SS in the league? No!

Are you an idiot for everything you just said in your post? Yes!

You just make the non funny comment that the poster must need meds.

12236[/snapback]

Actually, not just that he needs them (which is implied of course), but that he needs more of them and he is young enough that his mom needs to be the one to up the prescription.

Frankly, I do hear where you are coming from S2J, but I also have to admit that the shrill cry from Rudy gets just a little, shall we say annoying? at times. Kind of like fingernails on a chalk board.

And flame away I will!  What is up with you today?  Race?  are you kidding me?

When exactly has Coy Wire "shown" that he sucks?  Was this during his rookie season when the entire defense sucked and he was in his first NFL season trying to go from LB to Safety??  Is that what you are talking about?

Or maybe it's from camp this year where he was once again switching positions and being asked to play FS...a position that Coy has no buisness playing.  Yes...the FS position IS much different than SS.

Or maybe it was from this past game where he played pretty damn well in his limited time on the field and INT Manning?

Do I think Coy is as good as Milloy?  No!  Is he a top SS in the league?  No!

Are you an idiot for everything you just said in your post?  Yes!

12242[/snapback]

and i respect your opinion. I just dont follow the PC guidelines and i actually say what i feel. I knew most everyone would disagree. That's cool

This thread makes me laugh. I started a "Schobel Sucks" thread sometime around the halfway point of last year and every time Schobel had a game with a sack, there was a person who would resurrect the thread and rub it in my face. Can't remember who it was? Bastard! 

That was me :D

PS Aaron Schobel does not suck!

God, I am getting SO SICK of replies like this. You added nothing to the conversation except to rip on the author.

Go ahead and say he is an idiot for saying what he said, but then BACK IT UP. I don't even need facts or numbers, just back it up with your opinion.

90% of replies around here have gotten to the point of "You're a moron" "STFU"... why? I dont cane if you call me a moron, but at least elaborate.

Look at the reply above yours by Art in RTP. He at least gave an example of why he disagrees. You just make the non funny comment that the poster must need meds.

So tell us, why should we stick with Mr Wire. What has he done for us lately?

12236[/snapback]

Sounds like your feeling a little shellshocked from your previous Quincy Carter thread. You got beat up pretty bad. Take it easy man.

I have responded to Rudy with reason in the past and it is a ridiculous waste of time. He posts outright lies and BS. Half of the threads can't even be taken seriously. I mean really....what good is a "COY WIRE SUCKS" thread?" Once he posts something that can be taken seriously then I will respond with a serious statement.

Did I NEED to post a sarcastic comment? No...but it sure made me feel better.

:D

12236[/snapback]

I agree stojan!