Here we go again

Hey folks, just a quick shout-out to TBD staff and all you posters for making this site, for me anyway, a home away from home. I left WNY in '86 but this place is kinda like going into a Buffalo area bar (minus wings & beer) and hearing smart sports fans talking about their passion for the home team(s). From my first gm @ the Rockpile as a kid (Colts w/ Unitas & Bubba Smith, 1970?) & dz's in between, including several roadies (No punt gm in SF '92) this team has been part of me and I know it's part of you all. I don't have the football insight or humor many of you have...but I'm here pretty much every day. I'm so pumped for this season I can't stand it & thanks again to all of you for making it feel like home. Flame away.

Hey folks, just a quick shout-out to TBD staff and all you posters for making this site, for me anyway, a home away from home. I left WNY in '86 but this place is kinda like going into a Buffalo area bar (minus wings & beer) and hearing smart sports fans talking about their passion for the home team(s). From my first gm @ the Rockpile as a kid (Colts w/ Unitas & Bubba Smith, 1970?) & dz's in between, including several roadies (No punt gm in SF '92) this team has been part of me and I know it's part of you all. I don't have the football insight or humor many of you have...but I'm here pretty much every day. I'm so pumped for this season I can't stand it & thanks again to all of you for making it feel like home. Flame away.

i share the same enthusiasm and i go back to 1960, as an 8 yr old.. totally identify with your anticipation and passion. as for the alleged "football insight or humor" on here, i still come to this site regularly in spite of it!

Here I (we) go again . . . going down the only road I've ever known

http://youtu.be/i3MXiTeH_Pg

An' here I go again on my own

Goin' down the only road I've ever known,

Like a hobo I was born to walk alone

'cos I know what it means

To walk along the lonely street of dreams

An' here I go again on my own

Goin' down the only road I've ever known,

Like a hobo I was born to walk alone

An' I've made up my mind

I ain't wasting no more time...

Edited by CSBill

Same here...

I moved away for my daughter. She lives in Saratoga Springs, Utah. Girl just turned 7 and I have been out here for the past 8 years watching her grow up!

Go Bills!

i did much the same except its for my 2 granddaughters. hated to leave buffalo, but with NHL center ice and the NFL sunday ticket , life is good! 23-13 BILLS!

Same here...

I moved away for my daughter. She lives in Saratoga Springs, Utah. Girl just turned 7 and I have been out here for the past 8 years watching her grow up! Go Bills!

A site with no insight, humor or math skills. I need to be here more often!

Here we go again

Those are the exact words Marv Levy uttered to me in the press box mens room a few years back, just before kickoff of the Bills final preseason game against the Falcons. (Though we were standing at adjacent urinals, I'm pretty sure he was referring to the upcoming season.)

GO BILLSSS!!!!

19 and 0 baby!!!!! B-)

I come here everyday and have not posted in years. I used to post occasionally back in the day of ICE but realized I enjoyed reading the comments more than providing them. Moved away from Buffalo in 1981 and am also a veteran of the "Rockpile". I have been a Bills fan since there inception (yes I am that old!!). This could be a "new beginings" type of season and I am really looking forward to it. Nice to know there are others like myself who enjoy reading "most" of the comments and insights on here.

All I want is a good season. Some consistency and confidence. Sometimes last year I felt like I was watching a highschool football team out there. I hope its not an emotional roller coaster year again.......

Gailey (basically) promised me 19-0. Anything short of that will be a disappointment.

Nice post. I feel the same. I've been on the board since 2001, didn't make an account til a year later, and probably had 100 posts after the first 5 years. I've been a little more active in the past year or so once I got my iPhone. I check the boards 10-30 times a day. What can I say, I love me some bills discussion. I'm more excited about this team than I have been in a looooong time. I still think we're a year away, due to the offense, but our D looks nasty. I commend the FO this offseason. Resigning merriman and florence; Not paying poz 7 million; adding Barnett and Morrison; drafting dareus, Williams and Sheppard; resigning Williams. I would've loved to bring in a starting OT or RG, but I'm confidant we will address the OL next season. A post that started out as a praise for tsw, turns out to be a critique of the team we love to discuss. Go bills!!!