Thanks to the crew at NYC BB

GG

Had a great day hanging out with Rockpile & babyrock at McFaddens.

Thanks Matt & Matt for growing the club. The place was rocking and brought back fond memories of early '90s and Name This Joint. I understand that the crowds have been growing like mad over the last few weeks, and no seat could be had after 11:30.

It was also a treat to be called a "fair weather fan" by some of the regulars who've never seen me or Rockpile there before. But at least I wasn't called obscure.

(ps - many of you young parents should go to parent camp with Rockpile. He's done the job right, and is properly rewarded for his hard work)

Had a great day hanging out with Rockpile & babyrock at McFaddens. 

Thanks Matt & Matt for growing the club.  The place was rocking and brought back fond memories of early '90s and Name This Joint.  I understand that the crowds have been growing like mad over the last few weeks, and no seat could be had after 11:30. 

It was also a treat to be called a "fair weather fan" by some of the regulars who've never seen me or Rockpile there before.  But at least I wasn't called obscure.

(ps - many of you young parents should go to parent camp with Rockpile.  He's done the job right, and is properly rewarded for his hard work)

169249[/snapback]

I am a Boston Bills Backer and have partied with the NYC Backers four times over the past three seasons. They are a great bunch. Matt and Matt have done a tremendous job there.

GO BILLS!

Looks like a great time.  Next year count me in- I will make it down there for a game.  Mcfaddens is in the village isnt it?  Whats the address?

169310[/snapback]

I'd like to go too. Not to mention, I saw a bunch of hotties.

Looks like a great time.  Next year count me in- I will make it down there for a game.  Mcfaddens is in the village isnt it?  Whats the address?

169310[/snapback]

Maybe we'll end up going to the same game. Once the schedule comes out (w/the dates), we can talk more about it.

Looks like a nice crowd.  I may be up there next year to watch a game there.  I've narrowed it down to either VA Beach or NYC.

169302[/snapback]

Make it VA Beach...you can stop by (like you didn't do yesterday) and pick me up on the way.

Make it VA Beach...you can stop by (like you didn't do yesterday) and pick me up on the way.

169367[/snapback]

Next time, Ray. Next time.

Yesterday wasn't a great travel day for me. It took about an hour to get to Alexandria to pick up Glenn, then another 2 hours to get to Mulligan's. It then took another 2 hours to get back to Alexandria and a ridiculous 3 HOURS to get from Alexandria back home due to traffic accidents and ice. I left the house about 9:25am and got home at 11:15pm.

Yesterday wasn't a great travel day for me. It took about an hour to get to Alexandria to pick up Glenn, then another 2 hours to get to Mulligan's. It then took another 2 hours to get back to Alexandria and a ridiculous 3 HOURS to get from Alexandria back home due to traffic accidents and ice. I left the house about 9:25am and got home at 11:15pm.

But it's always sweeter when it's after a WIN. I got stuck in Cleveland airport last Monday after the Browns game because of lake effect snow. Matt and I just sat there for 5 hours with our Bills garb on (and a big smile).

But it's always sweeter when it's after a WIN.  I got stuck in Cleveland airport last Monday after the Browns game because of lake effect snow. Matt and I just sat there for 5 hours with our Bills garb on (and a big smile).

169606[/snapback]

But....the game was in Buffalo!

:unsure: