More Cuts per T. Graham

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

james Hardy released. Thanks dick

What's amazing is that all the tall WRs from that draft are unemployed. Limas Sweed, Malcolm Kelly and James Hardy, all cut.

Dick wanted a big target for the endzone that year, if it wasn't Hardy he's going after another sure failure.

What's amazing is that all the tall WRs from that draft are unemployed. Limas Sweed, Malcolm Kelly and James Hardy, all cut.

Dick wanted a big target for the endzone that year, if it wasn't Hardy he's going after another sure failure.

Well it wasn't just Dick. I seem to recall people clamoring for that kind of receiver here. They forced the pick because they were chasing a need.

Edited by Matthews' Bag

yes that is the worry, if he is on the practice squad he can be picked up by another team right?

He can, and the team he is on can match the offer. At that point, it is up to the player to make his decision where to go. Jasper is one who would have benefitted for the OTA's and minicamps a lot as he was learning a new position essential as he was used on the O-line at Bethel. The Bills drafted him knowing full well that he'll need a lot of work to become an NFLer

Any team can pick him up but they have to sign him to the regular roster.

Which mean there is a zero percent chance of another team picking him up. I'm still somewhat mystified by all the Jasper man love. He's big...SFW...so was Andre the Giant.

Which mean there is a zero percent chance of another team picking him up. I'm still somewhat mystified by all the Jasper man love. He's big...SFW...so was Andre the Giant.

and I would have used Andre the Giant specifically for blocking field goals.

Jasper didn't show nothing. If you watched the 4th preseason game, you saw he was beginning to understand how to shed blocks. I saw a big improvement, but obviously not enough to make the active roster.

"Jasper didn't show nothing" . . . so you're saying he did show something?

If so, then hopefully he gets to the practice squad.

according to admins of bb.com Bruce Hall was put on IR, while Corto, Huggings, Kirlew, and Wang are on the Waived/Injured List.

buffalobills: Bills released: Hangartner, Hicks, Howard, Jasper, Langley, Miller, S. Nelson, Nesbitt, Roosevelt, Switzer, Watkins, Wrotto

D. Aiken, K. Aiken, L. Brown, Caulcrick, Caussin, Coleman, Corner, C. Davis, Dotson, Glover

I am surprised that Levi got cut over Pigpen TBH. Naaman over Ruvell Martin, and that Pianalto made the team

"Jasper didn't show nothing" . . . so you're saying he did show something?

If so, then hopefully he gets to the practice squad.

lol thats exactly what he said, i had to reread and then laughed!

and who didnt love Andre the Giant? i mean really. so what if we root for the the Jasper kid. He might even turn out actually. With some Chan and Wannstache, Edwards love

Buffalo Bills LS Danny Aiken, WR Kamar Aiken, QB Levi Brown, FB Jehuu Caulcrick , TE Mike Caussin , LB Antonio Coleman , CB Reggie Corner , WR Craig Davis , DE Lionel Dotson , DB Sidney Glover, C Geoff Hangartner , LB Brandon Hicks, G Cordaro Howard , NT Michael Jasper, DE T.J. Lang ley, CB Doyle Miller, TE Shawn Nelson , DB Joshua Nesbitt, WR Naaman Roosevelt , C Michael Switzer, OT Jason Watkins , OL Mansfield Wrotto. I never liked Mansfield what a joke!

according to admins of bb.com Bruce Hall was put on IR, while Corto, Huggings, Kirlew, and Wang are on the Waived/Injured List.

buffalobills: Bills released: Hangartner, Hicks, Howard, Jasper, Langley, Miller, S. Nelson, Nesbitt, Roosevelt, Switzer, Watkins, Wrotto

D. Aiken, K. Aiken, L. Brown, Caulcrick, Caussin, Coleman, Corner, C. Davis, Dotson, Glover

I am surprised that Levi got cut over Pigpen TBH. Naaman over Ruvell Martin, and that Pianalto made the team

Can't say I'm surprised by Thigpen sticking around...just disappointed. Though I'll hold out hope that they just think Thigpen is better than Brown due to experience, but will pick up a QB in FA to replace Thigpen.

Also surprised by Hangartner being released. He was never great, but seems like makes a good backup center. Naaman and Aiken gone and Martin still around just seems wrong, but at that point in the depth chart I'm sure there's more in consideration than how they looked in pre-season games.