$15 parking @ Hammer's Lot Today

Preseason special for Lions Vs Bills Game tonight. There are message boards around the stadium (controlled by the Bills?) that say Abbott Rd is closed. It's not true. Abbott Rd is blocked in front of the stadium, not closed. We, the residents on Abbott Rd, have tried to get the wording changed. The Bills will not change the misleading wording on the message board. Our town supervisior has not helped us at all.

Time to contact the media.

Hammer, how much is your lot during the regular season?

OK moderator, why can some guy advertise parking space in his yard for his profit but I can't post FREE tickets? Is it because it's called Hammer's Lot? How about I call mine Steal Tickets? Can I then give away free tickets?

OK moderator, why can some guy advertise parking space in his yard for his profit but I can't post FREE tickets? Is it because it's called Hammer's Lot? How about I call mine Steal Tickets? Can I then give away free tickets?

You can and did post your free tickets. It just got moved to the trading post section because that's where all the ticket related things go. I don't think anyone is snatching up those tickets because although they are nice seats, its a weeknight and guys being cut the next day are going to be playing 3 quarters of football.

You can and did post your free tickets. It just got moved to the trading post section because that's where all the ticket related things go. I don't think anyone is snatching up those tickets because although they are nice seats, its a weeknight and guys being cut the next day are going to be playing 3 quarters of football.

Where is the Trading Post section? I can't seem to find it.

Cmon, Slammer you've been around long enough to know that there are multiple classes of members. Apply for membership in the "In Crowd" and if accepted you can post them.

Don't look at it as unfair, moderator arrogance is one of the last bastions of non-political correctness. worthy.gif

Where is the Trading Post section? I can't seem to find it.

It got moved to the tradingpost: http://forums.twobil...e-trading-post/

Ps. I'd love the tickets but am a couple of flight hours too far away :/

Edited by bladiebla

I haven't been following the new parking/traffic flow rules. What is the difference between Abbott Rd in front of the stadium being blocked(according to the OP) versus closed(according to the signage)?

That is my question too. Blocked and closed are the same thing. Abbott Rd is closed to traffic in front of the stadium.

That is my question too. Blocked and closed are the same thing. Abbott Rd is closed to traffic in front of the stadium.

Kind of, but not really. For instance, if you don't know better, and you are on say.....Rte 20A and want to turn on Abbott, you still can so that you can park in any of the lots up until where the road is blocked. However, a strategically placed sign that reads that Abbott Road is closed may prevent potential customers from reaching Hammer's Lot because they won't attempt to even turn onto Abbott Road.

Potential customers not reaching Hammer's Lot = Hammer not making as much money as he could.

Thus, Hammer's problem.

Not that I really care if Hammer makes money or not, but this whole Bills parking crappola really blows.

Edited by Lv-Bills

Hammer has been a friend and supporter of TBD for over 10 years. So when he posts a special price for TBD members for one game, we let him do it in the main forum. As for your thread, yours was not the only one for free tickets I moved to The Trading Post section of this message board. We've always kept tickets threads over there to keep the number of threads created to a miminum, plus it helps people find threads selling/buying easier, since they are not searching through multiple pages finding them.

Hammer has been a friend and supporter of TBD for over 10 years. So when he posts a special price for TBD members for one game, we let him do it in the main forum. As for your thread, yours was not the only one for free tickets I moved to The Trading Post section of this message board. We've always kept tickets threads over there to keep the number of threads created to a miminum, plus it helps people find threads selling/buying easier, since they are not searching through multiple pages finding them.

I also included a story about Abbott Road on my post not just the TBD parking special. I have also, on my own dime, had signs made which said Two Bills Drive. com. They were placed in the front window of a sports store which I think help spread the word about TBD. I have also in the past either waived or reduce the fee for the area used for the TBD Tailgate.

• 2 weeks later...

To the owner of the Hammer Lot.........Me and my friends park in your lot each year. We are the group of guys and girls that usually take up alot of that back row. This year we have rented an RV and are planning on going out Saturday afternoon. We were wondering if we could park in there Saturday and pay you Sunday when you show up whatever price you come up with that you think is fair. Please respond to this or call or text me at 8600579