Posluszny says he feels much more comfortable now...

LGB

I find it funny he said he was more comfortable his first few years vs last year. That's probably because he played more than half his first few years in his recliner on Sundays. He couldn't stay healthy at all. It was not a suprise he couldn't cover. We knew that before last season. He will be exploited this season out of the backfield trying to cover RBs. He will always get a ton of tackles, that's what he is but they will always be 5+ yards downfield. He made one good play the other night with that goal line stuff. Other than that, any okay he made was downfield just like he was here. He got exploited the very first play of the game against Chandler and then against Freddy. Way to go Poz, you got your dream paycheck. Now you can play half your games on the couch with the Jags too.

Poz had a horrible game.. Illegal contact penalty that gave us a first down, couldn't cover Freddy for a 30 yard gain and saw him miss a couple tackles and got a few tackles down the field.. I only saw him make one good play on the night.. the tackle of Freddy for a 1 yard loss.. I am much happier with our current LB's on the roster.

Edited by markinsd

Or he's comfortable because he'll be making 45 million over 6 years time.

Yeah, that would make me pretty comfortable, too. I still don't get the Poz hate. He's a solid but unspectacular starter. And loyal enough that Jax had to back up the truck to get him to leave town. Good for him. I know I wouldn't turn down that kind of money.

There's plenty of things I don't agree with the Bills doing, but not breaking the bank for Poz is not one of them. I would have been ok with re-signing him, but nowhere near the the numbers he got. Barnett is a flat out better player IMO, and we got him for a fraction of the price. Still not really sure how that happened. Was never a really huge fan of Poz and my opinion of him dropped a bit more after reading his excuses in that article. Say what you want about Lee, but he was a class act the whole time here and said nothing negative about the Bills in his recent inteviews and didn't make excuses for his low production. I'll continue to root for Lee when it doesn't affect the Bills, can't say the same for Poz.

Maybe he's comfortable playing in a city where no one cares about the NFL?

PTR

right - plus: a six-year deal worth $45 million, with $15 million guaranteed should make looking at all those covered up Jacksonville seats not that big of a deal.

Poz doesnt look good in Jags colors. All that 'I love Buffalo I want to stay here' was a line of crap. He does get alot of tackles but thats it. If he was worth the money that he wanted Buffalo to match, Nix would have resigned him. They didnt let him go because they thought he was AWSOME. We will be fine without him.

Maybe he's comfortable playing in a city where no one cares about the NFL?

PTR

Ha ha this made my day!

In other news....I'm shocked that there isn't a Tebow post being honored in Miami...in the same city as the Canes... for the Phins vs. Broncos game yet!

Edited by KollegeStudnet