Bleacherreport's take on possible OL additions

I think guys who are still free agents on August 29 aren't going to be holding out for a huge payday if someone comes knocking on their door.

I'm not entirely sure August 29th makes a big difference. Why not hold out and wait for somebody to get hurt?

You probably won't see an aged vet signed before the first game of the season, because if they're on a roster for the first game their salary is guaranteed for the year. Heard O'hara on Sirius and he wants to go to a contender and wants a chance to start at Center. Sounds like a perfect fit for the Bills - not!

There are some guys on this list that could really help the Bills. Besides providing an immediate upgrade in the quality of line play, they could do quite a bit to show some the young guys on the line how a successful veteran prepares and plays.

When Chuck Knox rebuilt the Bills he brought in solid veteran help. Conrad Dobler (G), Phil Villapiano (LB), Isiah robertson (LB), Rossevelt Leaks (FB) ... and others.

Adding a solid vet would help, especially at OT, but I do not see this FO paying the $$$.

I'm not entirely sure August 29th makes a big difference. Why not hold out and wait for somebody to get hurt?

Makes sense, actually, if you're over 30 - take half the season off, wait for someone to get hurt, go to a team in a bind offering a decent buck for a few months work.

(Still think the Bills could use both a little more OL depth and some veteran leadership before the season starts, though. JMO.)