Official Bills vs. Jags Thread

• Replies 317
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Yah baby.

I realize he wasn't playing against anyone but Hairston looks very good.

He had an excellent feel for the combination blocks, got to the outside on fire screens and to the 2nd level on run plays effortlessly…

He sinks his hips and plays low real well (like Peters did) and he has nice wingspan.

I'm very pleased.

The Bills linebacking in the second half was mixed but Kirk Morrison didn't play and neither did Kelvin Sheppard or Chris White. I didn't see Moats play either so we were definitely down to our 3rd stringers playing LB in the second half.

After the week that was, this game was encouraging enough for me to pin my hopes back up for awhile.

Fitzy was nearly flawless, the O-line played real well, Easley had a real nice game, Spiller played his role well, and the 1st defense looked generally strong.

The young depth got lots of playing time which was a bonus and there were no major injuries.

One of my big concerns is that without Merriman, I think we'll be deficient in rushing the quarterback… we'll get good push on the pocket but not much edge pressure. I really hope he makes it back to near 100%.

Patriettes* losing to Detroit 34-10 :thumbsup:

Should be a good test for us next week because we play the Lions! I watched the Pats*/Lions game, and the Lions look real good. Their D line will be a great test for our O line. Detroit will be the NFC team that I root for this year.

Edited by saundena

Bills offense went downhill when they took out Jackson. When Spiller came in it was their first possession w/o scoring after scoring on first three. They REALLY need to figure out what they're doing with this guy.He's not been a factor and involved very little

Holy ****...we get it - you don't like Spiller. Give it a rest.