Official Bills vs. Jags Thread

• Replies 317
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Will the powers that be listen to everyone--the fans and pundits--and reverse this idiotic new kickoff rule? I'd rather we just start on the 20 than watch touchbacks every other time.

I wouldn't mind it if they got rid of the commercial break immediately following the touchback er kickoff...

Cue the Pigpen getting cut and Tebow being picked up bandwagon.

Ill drive haha how much of thigpens contract is guaranteed he won't go anywhere this year but wow has he not looked good this preseason!

Definitely pleased with what I saw in the first half tonight!

Not sure Im on the Super Bowl bandwagon just yet, but our Front 7 is the complete opposite of what it was last year. Our offense played well in all facets - running, passing, blocking. Obviously there is room for improvement, but this is definitely a game to build on.

Go Bills!

Definitely pleased with what I saw in the first half tonight!

Not sure Im on the Super Bowl bandwagon just yet, but our Front 7 is the complete opposite of what it was last year. Our offense played well in all facets - running, passing, blocking. Obviously there is room for improvement, but this is definitely a game to build on.

Go Bills!

on that note, i'm going to shut this crappy second half off

I wouldn't mind it if they got rid of the commercial break immediately following the touchback er kickoff...

Ill drive haha how much of thigpens contract is guaranteed he won't go anywhere this year but wow has he not looked good this preseason!

Keep in mind that Thiggy was just signed on July 26th so even though he's familiar with the Gailey offense, he's still pretty new to his teammates and their tendencies.

Still his play has been disappointing so far.

we have very little quality depth

Most of it is young… hopefully it develops… that's what the preseason is for but yeah, Jax has better depth than we do as of today.

we have very little quality depth

In my opinion we have good depth in the front seven on defense, but really nowhere else. We can't afford to lose anyone on offense (yet you know guys will go down through the course of the season)

keep in mind that we do have depth...people seem to think that all of the starters are going to get pulled or hurt and be replaced by all the reserves...it will be one at a time and hopefully very sporadically...one, two or three reserves at a time may fit in very well with the starters, but it will never be wholesale changes...people seem to be focusing on the reserves as a whole.....

In my opinion we have good depth in the front seven on defense, but really nowhere else. We can't afford to lose anyone on offense (yet you know guys will go down through the course of the season)

In other words you can't back it up. Right now if he hadn't been 7 overall last years draft he'd be in serious jeopardy of getting cut.

We're not going to cut Joe Haden, he went to the Browns at #7.

And if you watched the first half and think Spiller is anywhere close to being cut, you lose all credibility.

The entire first team played well tonight, offense and defense. Chill out and enjoy a good showing in a preseason game.

keep in mind that we do have depth...people seem to think that all of the starters are going to get pulled or hurt and be replaced by all the reserves...it will be one at a time and hopefully very sporadically...one, two or three reserves at a time may fit in very well with the starters, but it will never be wholesale changes...people seem to be focusing on the reserves as a whole.....

Past two years we've had a ton of guys on IR and, of course, a constant problem keeping offensive linemen healthy. Maybe this year will be different...