The Women of Buffalo, NY

Got_Wood

I thought this might be a good way to get everyone excited for this season. There are pictures of Bills games and Jills cheerleaders in this gallery of pictures, so this thread better stay in the football related category. And for what it's worth, it could be the best collection of pictures I've seen in a long time! You're welcome... :thumbsup:

http://thebrigade.thechive.com/2011/08/23/one-city-the-other-ny-city-women-of-buffalo-76-photos/

Edited by Got_Wood

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I thought this might be a good way to get everyone excited for this season. There are pictures of Bills games and Jills cheerleaders in this gallery of pictures, so this thread better stay in the football related category. And for what it's worth, it could be the best collection of pictures I've seen in a long time! You're welcome... :thumbsup:

http://thebrigade.thechive.com/2011/08/23/one-city-the-other-ny-city-women-of-buffalo-76-photos/

Nice link...I am sure it will be followed by lots of disparaging comments...but I always thought there were plenty of beautiful women in Buffalo...

Of course, that said, I guess I am getting old...the pic that illicit-ed the most excitement for me was the one of the Bills helmet, surrounded by chicken wings! :P

Nice link...I am sure it will be followed by lots of disparaging comments...but I always thought there were plenty of beautiful women in Buffalo...

Of course, that said, I guess I am getting old...the pic that illicit-ed the most excitement for me was the one of the Bills helmet, surrounded by chicken wings! :P

:lol: you must be getting old. There's a lot more excitement in there! Although I'm not gonna lie, those wings look really good...

Hahaha! That's good...

BTW, #24... :wub:

Seem like mainly random pics. Who says they are all from Buffalo? Just the title?

The website does features on different cities. This time they had anyone from Buffalo send in pics of women from their city. It's possible that people might break the rules and send in photos of random hot women, but generally people are pretty honest. There's nothing to gain from lying about it.

I think it represents the city pretty damn well! :thumbsup:

Whoever said there's not has not gone to the Galleria.

keep it legal

Yeah, I hear ya. It's women of all ages, but yeah, it does skew young.

I think I used to date number 17, but I can't tell for sure with the stupid cards in front of half her face.