Bills need a WR (TO?)

Nelson, Jones,Parris, Roosevelt and Craig ("who?") out. Bills maybe sing a WR

TO come back??? just in dreams

You beat me to it! Who knows with what's been going on with this team. Not saying I necessarily want it to, but it could happen...

The only replacement pool that the Bills draw from when they lose/trade/release their good (read high-salaried) players is the draft/UDFA pool. Coincidentally, those players play for far less money than the players they are replacing.

I'm sure in April we'll be hearing how the Bills are hurting at wr and need to spend an early round pick to replenish the talent pool at the position.

Would everyone calm down! Buddy Nix has a plan. As soon as he wakes up tomorrow at 5:30 and before the first of his three mid day naps, he's going to get on the phone and get Lee Evans from Baltimore for the low low price of a 2012 2nd rounder.

Playoffs!!!!

I'd bring back T. Eldorado Owens.

Crazy at first thought, but it makes a lot of sense when you think about it. You need a receiver that can get it done and has a good relationship with your QB.

Problem, i.e. reality is that Gailey thought Owens had hit "the" wall and that's why the Bills chose not to resign him to allow younger WRs to develop.

I hope that we do not bring in Moss. Hopefully, he stays retired. I would rather try and pick up Percy Harvin from Minnesota for a 4th round pick.

You would never get Harvin for a 4th round pick. For one, the Vikings would never trade him, and if they did it would probably take a first round pick to get him.

You would never get Harvin for a 4th round pick. For one, the Vikings would never trade him, and if they did it would probably take a first round pick to get him.

Which should have been our attitude with Lee.

Ya! he played so good when he was here, he only dropped 2 -3 balls a game, gave up on many others, and cost 8million.

why dont we trade a 4rth for lee evans ,, hes pretty good...oh why not just play easley or some other rookie, they can drop balls too like TO but for less money.

GET REAL, guys thaT thought TO played good dont understand football. there should be a board for...

guys who liked TO

guys who defended Trentative

guys who wanted Evans traded

I bet they are all the same people.

Edited by loserlovers

Ya! he played so good when he was here, he only dropped 2 -3 balls a game, gave up on many others, and cost 8million.

why dont we trade a 4rth for lee evans ,, hes pretty good...oh why not just play easley or some other rookie, they can drop balls too like TO but for less money.

GET REAL, guys thaT thought TO played good dont understand football. there should be a board for...

guys who liked TO

You do realize T.O. is a first ballot hall of famer right?

guys who liked TO

I know what you mean. It clearly wasn't our offense that sucked, it was him. Look how bad he sucked last year. Plus, we've given up on this season anyway so why not make sure every wr spot on the field for every snap of the season, is manned by a UDFA with potential. And don't give us any of this "rotation" or "depth" rationality. Those concepts are as fictional as the female orgasm.

Edited by Rob's House

Why not, right? He's only about four months removed from ACL surgery. I don't see any way this could end badly.

Big deal. He gets hurt so you pull the guy who would have had his spot up from the practice squad. Plus he's a freakishly fast healer.

Why not, right? He's only about four months removed from ACL surgery. I don't see any way this could end badly.

Ocho couldn't hold TO's jock strap last year.

Edited by Rob's House