2012 draft

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ladies and Gentlemen, with the first pick of the 2012 NFL draft, the Buffalo Bills select...fill in the blank....bahahaha. I really hope I am wrong but this is the way I see it. Blast away at me if it makes you feel better :-)

Another original, "with the first pick of the 2012 NFL draft, the Buffalo Bills select". Really?? Why not watch 2011 first?

Must read thread of the year. I've noticed its become the in thing to follow all nonsense with "flame away if it makes you feel better." It seems TBD has become a hotspot for masochism.

Reminds me of the Monty Python "argument" sketch but we are giving it away for free.

Edited by Jauronimo

Flame the guy away (its unfortunate) but the most fun time of year on TBD is draft time. although i bet if we were SB contenders it'd be alot of fun too. I bet its lollipops and gumdrops over at "Two Lambeau Drive" :lol: , haha what would they possibly argue about?

Edited by AReed Deep For 7

Must read thread of the year. I've noticed its become the in thing to follow all nonsense with "flame away if it makes you feel better." It seems TBD has become a hotspot for masochism.

Reminds me of the Monty Python "argument" sketch but we are giving it away for free.

Haha don't get ur panties in a bunch.....I'm just having fun....I want the bills to win as much as the next guy.....however we won't put more than ten points a game on the board.....our o line is still in shambles

Seriously dude? It is 2011 pre season. However, until the bills make the playoffs, draft day is the most exciting time of year. That being said, the bengals will choose first in next years draft.

We should make a wager...the bengals are pretty bad too, im not sure if its a safe bet on my part or not.

OK, the Bills will definitely not be picking #1 overall - so, with our O-line of Wang, Wood, and Levitre, there can only be only choice for the Bills in round one...

Levy Adcock, OT, Oklahoma State

Okay ill play... I thought kalil(sp?) From usc was the no. 1 rated ot. Also barkley, landry jones, tannenhill could all be rated top 10 next year is a great year to need and get a qb. Darron thomas, kellen moore, as well as others are in the second tier but may move up in consideration.

Has to has to has to be a qb for us please! Then ot in the 2nd, and poss again in the 3rd.

If last year was all d this year has to try and fix the o!