Bills-Broncos Official Game Thread

• Replies 369
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I cut them slack for last week's offense because it was there first time out there, but there really isn't any excuse for tonight. They look significantly worse than they dd last week, even with an extra 5 days of practice.

Sounds like exactly what the camp watchers have been reporting.

Preseason or not, this team looks utterly disinterested tonight. Not a good sign. If I hear ONE player try to say that it's preseason and we have time to get it right, yada yada yada, I'll puke. \

GO BILLS!!!

The Bills will probably be really bad this season, but it has nothing to do with how they look tonight. No matter how much everyone rants and raves like petulant children, there is almost zero correlation between preseason performance and regular season performance. If the Bills were up by 3 touchdowns right now, it wouldn't mean they would have a good season. Do yourself a favor and save your frustration for September.

The Bills will probably be really bad this season, but it has nothing to do with how they look tonight. No matter how much everyone rants and raves like petulant children, there is almost zero correlation between preseason performance and regular season performance. If the Bills were up by 3 touchdowns right now, it wouldn't mean they would have a good season. Do yourself a favor and save your frustration for September.

Normally I would agree but you can see this team in serious trouble. I have never seen so much go wrong in a game, pre-season or otherwise. We really must be cursed.

PTR

So let me get this straight. Chan Gailey is an offensive guru. He is an innovator. In 7 quarters, the Bills have no TD's and have 3 points thanks to a fake punt tonight. I guess they will just turn it on in the regular season. Wash. Rinse. Repeat. What a PATHETIC ORGANIZATION!!!

+1