• Replies 369
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Early thoughts:

-Orton is not bad. You could do a lot worse at QB.

-Chandler was WIDE OPEN on that 3rd down blitz that almost got picked. Had about 20 yards between him and the safety, and only that safety to beat for the TD. Fitz could have given him a little touch pass for an easy first down.

-I've seen Bell make exactly 1 block in the 4 plays I've focused on him. I'm quite concerned about the O this year.

-As a guy who drafted Fred Jackson today, I'm a bit concerned how much Spiller is on the field with the ones. Not very concerned.

-I like Denver's play by play guy.

-Barnett looks pretty good. Definitely faster than Poz and better in coverage. Did miss a tackle already. Plus he made a tackle 5 yards downfield, so I guess he sucks. But screw it, I like him.

-Love Dareus & KW! Think they look better as tackles in the 4 man line. Nice push up the middle, but no one's done anything around the edge. Unless you count Kelsay sort of beating his man, but falling down in the process. Orton was not pressured in any way, so I don't count it.

-HATE the 3 man line on pass downs. The D has more talent this year, but I think the coaching still stinks. And I don't care how good Batten is in practice - can we please get Arthur Moats back on the edge?

-For that guy who posted that thread comparing Fitz to Rich Gannon, I think the dream might be dead. I still like Fitz, but he is who we thought he was. Not the best QB on the field tonight.

-Levitre did a great job on that middle screen to Chandler on the first drive. Only play I focused on him.

-Our D is basically getting carved up by Orton. If not for some bad drops and flukey penalties, they might have a TD on every drive.