Game prediction / gameday thread

Scrappy

I think Denver wins 24-13. Starters vs starters is a 3-3 tie. Our DL doesn't get as much pressure as we did in game 1, but our run D hold up and keeps them out of the endzone. Thigpen will drive the offense to their only TD of the game. I think Denver wins the 4th and puts up some points. I'm not a fan of brady quinn, but i think he dominates tue battle vs Levi and the broncos win the 4th qtr 10-0 to decide the game.

I think Denver wins 24-13. Starters vs starters is a 3-3 tie. Our DL doesn't get as much pressure as we did in game 1, but our run D hold up and keeps them out of the endzone. Thigpen will drive the offense to their only TD of the game. I think Denver wins the 4th and puts up some points. I'm not a fan of brady quinn, but i think he dominates tue battle vs Levi and the broncos win the 4th qtr 10-0 to decide the game.

Far to rational and accurate sounding to disagree.

:thumbsup:

Although I do think the starters give up the running yards by QB scrabbles like we saw last week.

Far to rational and accurate sounding to disagree.

:thumbsup:

Although I do think the starters give up the running yards by QB scrabbles like we saw last week.

Yeah, qb scrambles have been killing us for a decade +. so frustrating to watch a decent pass rush and good coverage get thwarted by a qb sliding passes the chains

Von Miller gets torched...repeatedly...

Marcel Dareus, aiming to make the Broncos rue the day they passed him over for Miller, knocks out Kyle Orton, Tim Tebow, AND Brady Quinn for the remainder of the 2011 season...

BuffTown Bills 35

Denver Broncos 0

GO BILLSSS!!!!

19 and 0 baby!!!!! B-)

i wont be able to watch the game can u guys give some feedback on who is playing well, but not getting into the stats and stuff like that

Spiller started and had some good runs. Jackson too. Stevie made a good catch. D. Jones made a smart play to break up am INT. O line looks scary