Kamar Aiken #2 on depth chart???

Really? I went right to nfl.com and the Bills website. Tell us where you got Aiken heavier than Easley.

Oh come on doc--you went on like they playing in quicksand. Jasper looked faster than Easley on that same turf.

bad knee on a bad surface, probably a little hesitant about going full bore - of course he's got to get his knee and his mind 100%.

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh come on doc--you went on like they playing in quicksand. Jasper looked faster than Easley on that same turf.

Just watched the first half. Easley's speed didn't look to be a problem. But that field was horrible. Every cut a player made left a divot.

Only wr other than Stevie to not get injured.

Might end up being only choice

So true and so frustrating. Stevies probably next considering he's probably going to have 180 passes thrown his way this year (if healthy).

His scout report says he has small hands and is an undisciplined route runner.

His hands are listed as 8 7/8ths.

I measured my hands they're 9 1/16ths .

I looked up Julio Jones his hands are 9 3/4.

http://www.profootballweekly.com/prospects/player/kamar-aiken-81/

http://www.profootballweekly.com/prospects/player/julio-jones-8/

If he makes plays I could care less. I don't know what this means,

Just thought it was vaguely interesting

I would shocked if he was our #2 wr already. Peter King has discussed Jones in two recent articles, stating that he is becoming a very good player. He even recommended drafting him in your fantasy league. If Aiken has passed Jones by, I would assume that he must be a great talent as well. Maybe his emergence in addition to others led to the trade of Lee Evans.

Aiken Schmaiken. Inconsistent receiver who misses the easy ones and then makes a spectacular YouTube catch.

From Chris Brown:

In three wide it was Jones and Johnson with David Nelson in the slot. When Roscoe is healthy he’ll be the slot guy.

In four wide it was Jones, Johnson, Nelson and Roosevelt. When Roscoe is healthy he’ll be the third WR, with Nelson the fourth.

With the second unit it was mostly Marcus Easley and Craig Davis with Naaman Roosevelt in the slot.

When that group went four wide Felton Huggins was the fourth receiver. Paul Hubbard was rotated in with that group at times as well.