Levitre demoted / Levitre promoted

Justice

• Replies 168
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

According to Chris Brown, BB.com:

Tuesday’s afternoon practice brought changes on Buffalo’s starting offensive line.

Second string LG Chad Rinehart is lining up with the starting unit while LG Andy Levitre is lining up with the second team.

We’ll get more answers on this change after practice.

Rhinehart practicing at LG with the 1's.

:blink::blink:

This is wrong. He is practicing at Right Guard in Urbik's place.

My link

Just looked at Chris Brown's blog on bb.com and it agrees with NoJustice. Your link makes much more sense. Hopefully Brown just got it wrong. I love this team, but there are some times I don't like it very much.

According to Chris Brown, BB.com:

Tuesday's afternoon practice brought changes on Buffalo's starting offensive line.

Second string LG Chad Rinehart is lining up with the starting unit while LG Andy Levitre is lining up with the second team.

We'll get more answers on this change after practice.

Please tell me that this is simply a case of Chris Brown not knowing his left from his right........

It's not just Chris Brown reporting it. Sal M and Joe B are also reporting the same thing on twitter. I, like many of you, hope it's just a mix up and that Rhinehart is actually at RG.

Edited by NoJustice

They move Levitre around the past two seasons...I'm not scared--yet!

Looking at the last game he looked good, but this could all be a move based on the fact he was late to practice today!?

EDIT: that's IF he was late--I hope this is wrong!

Edited by KollegeStudnet

It's not just Chris Brown reporting it. Sal M and Joe B are also reporting the same thing, on twitter. I, like many of you, hope it's just mix up and that Rhinehart is actually at RG.

Yeah - but if they're all just going off of Chris Brown's report you could see why - that's what I hate about Twitter - impossible to tell the source of anything - info just gets recycled and you have no idea......

Edited by The Avenger