Preseason game replays

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I know it's a little early to be asking but does anyone know if any of the games will be streamed live on the internet. I know justintv used to broadcast the games, albeit a lousy picture, but football live nonetheless, but does anyone know if there might be any other sites with the games. I am hoping something on DTV in the 600's will have something but I really doubt it.

I just can't wait till Sunday at 7pm, almost 24 hours after the game. I love that football is back uninterrupted.

Yes… but the sad fact remains… that Mauricio was robbed.

:(

Yes, he was...I appreciate you acknowledging his plight. Sometimes America just gets it wrong...I just hope it's not too late.

Its amazing that you can't even get the Bills preseason schedule on the Buffalo Bills website.

Channel 7 in Buffalo always used to carry the away Bills preseason games. Are they not doing this anymore?

Edit: Just got a tweet from Jeff Russo at WKBW who said that all preseason games will be on WKBW (channel 7). Home games on delay if not sold out.

Edited by theesir

and look for special teamers. to me, the back 40 competing for 10 spots is the most interesting part of preseason.

starters are pretty much set. if any, the 3rd game will give you a good look at your starters.

so find the gem :)

The first quarter was fun and worth your time

Absolutely. The rest was pretty chaotic, with lots of mistakes. Our depth played like they were young and still confused or outmatched. Still saw some interesting plays and players. So I was glad that I watched it all. Although in the 4th Q my attention wandered.