I've failed as a parent

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

NO WAY I thought it was an accurate representation and deserved to be lampooned. For once Parker and Stone nailed it!

This. The WoW episode was a stroke of genius, and I am saying this as a non WoW guy. The game literally is a time-pit, and Parker and Stone got it right.

The last half-season was probably the weakest stretch of shows they have done. However, they should have taken a break after the Book of Mormon.

My wife just gave birth to our wonderful daughter 2 months ago. I let everybody know that if she recieved any Bills merch that I would take it back immediately. I refuse to let her live under the same black cloud that I live under. :bag:

This is terrible. This is not a black cloud. We have the 4th best fans in the Country. Win or loose, we have each other and have a great time at the games. NOTHING can replace gameday at the Ralph. And this team will eventually turn the corner.

GO BILLS.

I will make sure of that. I am only 46 but have survived a heart failure and heart attack my grandson is going to be a Bills fan like his grandfather and his father I hope.

Wow. Sorry to hear about your heart conditions. Glad to hear you got through them. Keep up the good fight. Heart disease is a B word.

Edited by RyanC883

NO WAY I thought it was an accurate representation and deserved to be lampooned. For once Parker and Stone nailed it!

I was gonna say, I'm not diehard South park but I thought that episode was hysterical. My guess is that you're into WoW and you were offended. Not that there's anything wrong with that.

and my son would rather watch South Park

I have fourteen year old twins... They wore Bills merchandise every week of their lives until they were about 8, often twice a week. One likes the Eagles and the other the Panthers... they openly mock me. Though I get to mock the Panther fan back lately.

Otherwise we get along great!!!

and my son would rather watch South Park

Don't be too hard on yourself. I've never got anyone in my family to watch more than 30 seconds of football. Southpark is far more respectable than the the BS my son watches on NickTeen/TeenNick.

And don't give up hope. Even though I played ball as a teen, I never watched any sports on TV until the Kelly era. Those were some very good bonding years for me and pops. Sigh.

Edited by Stranger in a Strange Land

Which episode?

they were trying to kill Wall-Mart

Im watching the repud debate over the 3rd string Chargers/Seahawks. No big deal man.

Bills would be a complete different story.

In fairness I think he's planning on watching the Bills game with me tomorrow night, at least until they start putting people he's never heard of on the field.

Heck, i would rather watch South Park over Pre-Season Buffalo Bills Football

I barely watch any of the pre-season stuff, its just a slightly more exciting version of practice. I would rather spend my life enjoying otherthings then playing arm chair GM, evaluating 3rd and 4th stringers playing in a meaningless game. When the real season starts, I will watch every game that I can though