Information from you

Long time no talk Bills fans.

I was wondering if you could fill me in with a few details. I am wondering where the Bills stay during training camp. Is it a hotel?

I have been assigned a task to deal with a trader. Someone has left the Jets which I don't know why they would unless they were stupid. Let's just say that leaving the Jets like that is not something you should do. So let me know where the players stay so I can gets this over with.

Thank you in advance for your cooperating.

P.S. J-E-T-S Jets JEts JETS.

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Go visit the Pats first.

How about this?

How about you let me worry about what order to do things and I let you not worry about your head getting busted open? How does that sound?

Where to they stay Doc?

How about this?

How about you let me worry about what order to do things and I let you not worry about your head getting busted open? How does that sound?

Where to they stay Doc?

tell us where the jests are staying first jimmy

How about this?

Where to they stay Doc?

Yes. Then after that you can visit the Dols.

To disguise himself as a waiter at the hotel and slip something in Marcel's drink?

Maybe you numb skulls don't get it. I am going after a trader in particular not just any random guy. Messages need to be sent and I and the sender.

Long time no talk Bills fans.

I was wondering if you could fill me in with a few details. I am wondering where the Bills stay during training camp. Is it a hotel?

I have been assigned a task to deal with a trader. Someone has left the Jets which I don't know why they would unless they were stupid. Let's just say that leaving the Jets like that is not something you should do. So let me know where the players stay so I can gets this over with.

Thank you in advance for your cooperating.

You're back! I thought you were over in Italy?

Knowing spaggs, he would likely rather stick something into Marcell.

Jimmy "The Stick" Spagnola? His avatar looks like it belongs on a wanted poster.

No offense Jimmy. Thanks for falling asleep while we spirited Brad Smith away.