Heeeeere we go with the injuries

Cuze

Every time i turn my computer on to look at Bills news i have to hold my breath wondering who's gonna be injured next.Now i see Flo is down for a week.Light's out Dareus, Nelson, Williams,there all nicked up, did i leave anybody out. Our team is either full of injury prone pu$$y's or were just a bunch of unlucky schmuck's.

They are all typical injuries you would see in training camp on any team, except for Nelson's. His is a little off.

It isn't anything unusual and the other teams' have it just as bad, if not worse. We are lucky nothing season ending, yet. If dareus was walking around in a boot after foot surgury like fairly, then I would be a lot more worried.

This is really a non issue. I think the most one of the players will miss is two weeks, so far.

Edited by DanInUticaTampa

Every time i turn my computer on to look at Bills news i have to hold my breath wondering who's gonna be injured next.Now i see Flo is down for a week.Light's out Dareus, Nelson, Williams,there all nicked up, did i leave anybody out. Our team is either full of injury prone pu$$y's or were just a bunch of unlucky schmuck's.

OR every single team in the league is dealing with this and we're actually lucky because, unlike a lot of teams, nobody is seriously injured.

No, I guarantee you that everybody agrees with him. Go up to an injured Bill and call him a pus*y to his face, and see what happens. If you wouldn't say something to a man's face, don't say it behind his back.

That's right. And be sure to wash your gloves before you slap someone and challenge him to a duel with pistols at dawn. TBD exists to second guess coaches and question the testicular fortitude of the men that wear the bills uniform.

That's right. And be sure to wash your gloves before you slap someone and challenge him to a duel with pistols at dawn. TBD exists to second guess coaches and question the testicular fortitude of the men that wear the bills uniform.

TBD also exist to second guess posters' silly comments. There are a lot of bad things to say about this team, coaches, front office, owner, etc. But calling them "pu$$ys" with "$s" because they got the typical camp injuries is more than just a silly comment. It is a straight up face palm moment.

seriously, even a rookie fan who knows little about football would know that if a player strains a muscle he isn't going to be in whatever serious scenario he had in his head.

Prince from the Giants and Osi are Both out. Prince has a broken/sprained ankle/foot and Osi mght need surgery.

The Jets have Plax already out and others as well. I work near NYC and lve in Buffalo so I hear alot of NYC sports radio. I work 16 hour shifts when I'm down here so I don't get to visit here or watch TV when im here either. But I'm sure there are plenty of injuries around the league. Ours seem like minor bruises and sore muscles compared to surgeries and broken bones. Were still really early in camp. If it's like this 1 week from game 1 of the regular season then you might want to jump off the Grand Island Bridge.

Every time i turn my computer on to look at Bills news i have to hold my breath wondering who's gonna be injured next.Now i see Flo is down for a week.Light's out Dareus, Nelson, Williams,there all nicked up, did i leave anybody out. Our team is either full of injury prone pu$y's or were just a bunch of unlucky schmuck's.

Are you aware that there are 89 players on the roster right now?

Do you watch the videos of practices and see these guys competing for roster spots?

Are you aware that we don't get injury reports for minor injuries from other teams? Every team has a handful of guys that are missing 2, 3, 5 days.

We're aware of all the minor nicks that Bills players have because we follow the team closely but you won't hear any injury news from other teams unless the injuries are significant.

you sir are obviously a moron! did you really expect there to be no injuries in camp with the holdout lasting soo long this year? players all over the league are getting little nagging injuries. but your rite theyre all Pu**ies. have you ever played any high impact sport in your life? better yet have you played a sport at all in life? i have to assume you havent with such comments