Heeeeere we go with the injuries

Cuze

Every time i turn my computer on to look at Bills news i have to hold my breath wondering who's gonna be injured next.Now i see Flo is down for a week.Light's out Dareus, Nelson, Williams,there all nicked up, did i leave anybody out. Our team is either full of injury prone pu$$y's or were just a bunch of unlucky schmuck's.

Happens every year relax, nothing major just tweaks and dings no big deal.

Every time i turn my computer on to look at Bills news i have to hold my breath wondering who's gonna be injured next.Now i see Flo is down for a week.Light's out Dareus, Nelson, Williams,there all nicked up, did i leave anybody out. Our team is either full of injury prone pu$$y's or were just a bunch of unlucky schmuck's.

I personally think they do not warm up enough before practice.

Go watch if you can. A few come out early and warm up properly, the other 90%+ walk out and stand around bullshitting until the horn blows and they do 10 minutes of group warm ups. Not nearly enough in my opinion. You will never eliminate the contact related injuries, that's just a fact of football life. But I am convinced if they all warmed up properly a lot of these silly muscle pulls and other non contact related injuries would go way down. And they should be able to do this on their own like the 10% I mentioned earlier. They are professional athletes and should not need their mommies holding their hands and forcing they to warm up before a practice. Just my $0.02.

I personally think they do not warm up enough before practice.

Go watch if you can. A few come out early and warm up properly, the other 90%+ walk out and stand around bullshitting until the horn blows and they do 10 minutes of group warm ups. Not nearly enough in my opinion. You will never eliminate the contact related injuries, that's just a fact of football life. But I am convinced if they all warmed up properly a lot of these silly muscle pulls and other non contact related injuries would go way down. And they should be able to do this on their own like the 10% I mentioned earlier. They are professional athletes and should not need their mommies holding their hands and forcing they to warm up before a practice. Just my $0.02.

Agreed.

And the fact that Gailey takes them out for ice cream after practice is pretty childish too.

:)

Dude .... there's a reason they call it grammar school.

While I hold my breath and cross my fingers every time they mention a player leaving practice, things could be a lot worse right now. We have had a bunch of players injured, but so far (knock on wood), none that have serious injuries or are expected miss a lot of time.

I definitely understand the reaction to the early injuries though, when you have a team with as little depth (let alone actual starters)as the Bills, they simply don't have the talented players to fill in. Other teams with greater depth can brush injuries off without being too concerned.

The Giants lost Prince Amukamara to a serious foot injury, Fairly is in the same boat, imagine how these boards will react if that happens to Dareus...

Edited by Turbosrrgood