Changes in player weights

I was looking at the Bills roster and just thought some of the changes in weights were interesting.

up

Antonio Coleman 273

Shawn Nelson 273

D Bell 316

Wang 321

Rinehart 327

Urbik 333

A Davis 267

Wrotto 326

Howard 329

Moats 259

Carrington 304

Troup 328

S Johnson 306

Down

Wood 302

Levitre 300

Hangartner 295

D Batten 246

Scott Chandler 268

and of course Maybin 228

Shawn Nelson at 273? No friggin' way. Put no stock in those listed weights.

GO BILLS!!!

I don't know about that. When I was at camp yesterday I noticed how big he looked compared to other times I've seen him. He looked DE big. Not sure if it's true but I wouldn't doubt it.

On another thread somebody said Dareus is up to 340 or something like that now. I billieve every word of it after seeing him in person. Standing next the Jasper he looks every bit as big. He looks like he ate Maybin for dinner the night before.

I was looking at the Bills roster and just thought some of the changes in weights were interesting.

and of course Maybin 228

Here is food for thought. Rian Lindell 6-3, 233lbs. Our damn kicker is bigger than Maybin.

if these weights are accurate it could also be indicative of some players hitting the weight room hard while others were running and doing a lot of conditioning, or others still could have eaten a few too many wings. as far as maybin at 228...maybe his metabolism is just burning everything that goes into his body and then some. when he bulked up to 250 then lost it all again it just seemed like that was the case. maybe his body type will just not let him keep it on, if so, that's unfortunate. because that would mean that he is doing everything he can and it will never be enough.

Way too much weight for 10 year vet who can't run already. He'll be cut. Crowder anyone?

I really like the guy and totally disagree. I sure if he is healthy is is pretty good, even when he isn't he is tough and plays through it. He was with George before too so..... he won't be cut.

http://www.buffalobills.com/media-center/videos/Top-10-Performances-Andra-Davis-vs-Jacksonville/84629cca-44d5-4e1f-95f1-f5630d1ea18a

up

Antonio Coleman 273

Shawn Nelson 273

D Bell 316

Wang 321

Rinehart 327

Urbik 333

A Davis 267

Wrotto 326

Howard 329

Moats 259

Carrington 304

Troup 328

S Johnson 306

Down

Wood 302

Levitre 300

Hangartner 295

D Batten 246

Scott Chandler 268

and of course Maybin 228

Stevie is gonna have trouble separating from DBs this year, I think.

if these weights are accurate it could also be indicative of some players hitting the weight room hard while others were running and doing a lot of conditioning, or others still could have eaten a few too many wings. as far as maybin at 228...maybe his metabolism is just burning everything that goes into his body and then some. when he bulked up to 250 then lost it all again it just seemed like that was the case. maybe his body type will just not let him keep it on, if so, that's unfortunate. because that would mean that he is doing everything he can and it will never be enough.

I was thinking the exact same thing. He seems to have a good motor and the desire. I find it hard to believe he chose not to gain weight.

I really like the guy and totally disagree. I sure if he is healthy is is pretty good, even when he isn't he is tough and plays through it. He was with George before too so..... he won't be cut.

http://www.buffalobills.com/media-center/videos/Top-10-Performances-Andra-Davis-vs-Jacksonville/84629cca-44d5-4e1f-95f1-f5630d1ea18a

I agree... i've always like Davis too. He is a stout player at the point of attack who is very good against the run. I don't know why people want to bury him so quickly...

I agree... i've always like Davis too. He is a stout player at the point of attack who is very good against the run. I don't know why people want to bury him so quickly...

Because Ralph is cheap.

That's the answer to everything, BTW.

if true, I love the fact that Moats is 260. On the inside, he needs the size to fight off guards to make plays. Oh, and take the damage from making 12-15 tackles per game...

Right?