Looks like Nick Barnett

We can't catch a goddamn break. This LB corps is destitute. I mean, they're playing Moats out of position for Christ's sake. He's a talented kid with upside and is our best pass rusher IMO. So we're gonna ruin him by forcing him inside where he was horrible last year in camp.

We have to sign Crowder, and fast. As much of a liability he is in coverage, he can stuff the run with the best of 'em. Get this done. Now.

We can't catch a goddamn break. This LB corps is destitute. I mean, they're playing Moats out of position for Christ's sake. He's a talented kid with upside and is our best pass rusher IMO. So we're gonna ruin him by forcing him inside where he was horrible last year in camp.

We have to sign Crowder, and fast. As much of a liability he is in coverage, he can stuff the run with the best of 'em. Get this done. Now.

classy post.

It's funny that people are hysterical over Moats at ILB at the second day of practice. We're not even talking preseason games, but a drill at practice, and people are willing to burn the city down over it.

I'm not sure there are many "good" options at ILB in Free Agency. A precious few. A lot of the "names" are liabilities just as Poz was...or worse.

Guys get old and slow real quick at that position.

Why are we not going after Kirk Morrison! (that we know of). The guys a tackle machine, he can fit into any scheme. This is the move I want to see asap.

I'd like him too. Probably doesn't wanna play in buffalo for under 6 mill a year. I'd take him for 3-5 a year, but 5 may be pushing it.