Rupert Murdoch attacked during Parliament hearing

it's becoming more obvious by the minute that this man and his empire have slapped much of western civilization in the face repeatedly for many decades and yet you find it reprehensible that someone mashes foam in his face? seems that the scale of things is a bit distorted.

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Thats some funny shiit right there.

• Replies 118
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

it's becoming more obvious by the minute that this man and his empire have slapped much of western civilization in the face repeatedly for many decades and yet you find it reprehensible that someone mashes foam in his face? seems that the scale of things is a bit distorted.

How? Do you have a list of trangressions?

And how exactly has the empire slapped an entire civilization?

I'm also guessing that the reason the Chinese are supporting Wendi Deng is that the eastern civilization hasn't been slapped by Murdoch?

How? Do you have a list of trangressions?

um...besides the transgressions that caused him to be dragged in front of parliament? how bout the ones that have prompted an inquiry in the US. and i suppose you could call it really bad taste rather than a transgression, but there's the whole fox thing and his employing of so many propagandists.

um...besides the transgressions that caused him to be dragged in front of parliament? how bout the ones that have prompted an inquiry in the US. and i suppose you could call it really bad taste rather than a transgression, but there's the whole fox thing and his employing of so many propagandists.

And those transgressions are...?

Oh, "the whole fox thing." Why didn't you say so? That explains everything.

Carry on.

That is absolutely correct. It is his company/conglomerate/whatever and at the end of the day, it IS his responsibility. I was surprised to hear him make that statement. That was stupid, unless it was urged by his legal team for whatever reason.

Murdoch has retained Ken Lay and Seargent Schultz as his defense team...

Are you !@#$ing retarded?

I had no idea the left hated fox this much. Good job :thumbsup:

Even granting you the possibility that someone in one of his companies pulled some illegal crap, what makes you think it's been going on for decades? Stating that it was ok for the guy to hit him in the face with a pie smacks of vigilantism.

And those transgressions are...?

you don't know yet you defend him from a pie in the face?

i'd have had no problem with clinton getting a pie in the face for several of his transgressions (only after leaving the presidency so as to not disrespect the office).

i'd have had no problem with clinton getting a pie in the face for several of his transgressions (only after leaving the presidency so as to not disrespect the office).

What would you think of Obama getting a pie in the face once he left office?

Why wait until he was out of office? While he was in office I'm sure he had no problem cream pieing Monica in the face :devil:

A pie in the face?

Not only are you !@#$ing retarded, but you're apparently 12 and infatuated with the Looney Toons justice system.

What's the ratio and scale of the number and severity of transgressions to the number of pies, and the where those pies hit a person?