Rupert Murdoch attacked during Parliament hearing

A pie in the face?

Not only are you !@#$ing retarded, but you're apparently 12 and infatuated with the Looney Toons justice system.

What's the ratio and scale of the number and severity of transgressions to the number of pies, and the where those pies hit a person?

i find it preferable to waterboarding.

• Replies 118
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

A pie in the face?

Not only are you !@#$ing retarded, but you're apparently 12 and infatuated with the Looney Toons justice system.

What's the ratio and scale of the number and severity of transgressions to the number of pies, and the where those pies hit a person?

Well, in modern times you'd be sentenced to something like 10-15 but in Old Testament times it would be......................................a pie for a pie :bag:

you don't know yet you defend him from a pie in the face?

No, I'm asking you to clarify your stupid-ass statements, while criticizing you for making stupid-ass statements.

Don't confuse my criticism of you with defending someone else. You made a statement...now justify it. What transgressions has Murdoch made that caused him to be dragged in front of Parliament and prompted an inquiry in the US?

No, I'm asking you to clarify your stupid-ass statements, while criticizing you for making stupid-ass statements.

Don't confuse my criticism of you with defending someone else. You made a statement...now justify it. What transgressions has Murdoch made that caused him to be dragged in front of Parliament and prompted an inquiry in the US?

look it up..i heard google works well for that :thumbsup:

look it up..i heard google works well for that :thumbsup:

No, I'm asking YOU to inform me what YOU believe they are.

Are we clear on that yet? Do I need to write it for you in crayon? What transgressions are YOU claiming he's been making that prompted his appearance in Parliment and an investigation in the US?

No, I'm asking YOU to inform me what YOU believe they are.

Are we clear on that yet? Do I need to write it for you in crayon? What transgressions are YOU claiming he's been making that prompted his appearance in Parliment and an investigation in the US?

I think he means that if you Google it, you will find his thoughts online as apparently Murdoch's minions hacked into his brain and spread it all over the Internets.

I think he means that if you Google it, you will find his thoughts online as apparently Murdoch's minions hacked into his brain and spread it all over the Internets.

Or maybe he's claiming that he is, in fact, Google incarnate.

In which case one of you owes the other two cents.

Or maybe he's claiming that he is, in fact, Google incarnate.

In which case one of you owes the other two cents.

Even though he may be Google incarnate, I own the publishing rights.

That's $0.02 for Cap'n McGillicuddy's legal fund please

I'd like to hear your version.

[/quote

gee, i feel really bad for not obeying you and d/c. what was i thinking? oh yeah, the first day was open to the public (til the pieing) you can probably find something resembling a transcript online. you should be able to glean the govts concerns from that. i don't think it would have been transcribed in crayon. if you need me to interpret some of the words or british colloquialisms, i might be able to help.

gee, i feel really bad for not obeying you and d/c. what was i thinking? oh yeah, the first day was open to the public (til the pieing) you can probably find something resembling a transcript online. you should be able to glean the govts concerns from that. i don't think it would have been transcribed in crayon. if you need me to interpret some of the words or british colloquialisms, i might be able to help.

In other words....

You got nuthin.

So you have no idea, and you're just pulling **** out of your ass.

A story demonstrating NOT ONE "transgression" by Murdoch. At least you named the link accurately. :rolleyes:

10 arrested, bribery of police including high rsnking police, allegations of undue influence on the pm and possible hacking of 9/11 victims phones...where there's smoke (especially this much billowing smoke) there's usually fire. ask yourselve's how forgiving you'd be if these allegations were made against george soros. if you are the least bit honest, you'd want his head on a pike. and then there's the 7% of the co owned by a saudi sheik. how does the thought of a muslim coloring your news strike those of you who have quite loudly condemned that religon, sit with you?