H S reunions

LewPort71

This weekend Mrs. Lew and I went to our 40 year HS reunion.

We both came away with the same question.

Who were all those old people and what have they

done with our classmates ?

In all seriousness, it was fun and it was good to see

friends. We just need to keep in closer contact.

This weekend Mrs. Lew and I went to our 40 year HS reunion.

We both came away with the same question.

Who were all those old people and what have they

done with our classmates ?

In all seriousness, it was fun and it was good to see

friends. We just need to keep in closer contact.

I just attended my 40th too!! We had ours the last weekend in June.

It was fun too. I wish my class would get together every 6 months for those

who live within a 100 mile radius from the high school.

You folks are so old! Dang, my 10 year reunion was just last summer. Must suck being so old and no longer in your 20's! Old farts!

BTW, no, I didn't go...don't really care about anyone I went to HS with that I haven't stayed in contact with...then again, that's not really anyone at all...

I went to my 10th not long ago........and it was confirmed, I didn't like any of them then and they haven't changed......so therefore, I don't like any of them now LOLOLOL

This is what I expect from my 10th-year reunion.

Missed my 30th 3 years ago..went to the 25th in 2003. The nerdy girl who had the locker next to me for all 4 years of High School and would make her best attempt to flirt every day..turns out to be a truly beautiful 43 year old, successful woman. I liked her in High School--but was too shallow and too self absorbed to "lower" myself because of what my clique would say---ahhh lessons learned...sure others have a similar story..

Edited by JoeF

I went to my 10th not long ago........and it was confirmed, I didn't like any of them then and they haven't changed......so therefore, I don't like any of them now LOLOLOL

will not go again....I left early and went dancing with my wife =P

I had no reason to go to my 10 year. I did not care for many of them, I secretly admired a girl or two, and kept to myself. I was definately a outcast from the normal social circles - especially for being a huge jock. I miss nothing about high school except the sports and think it would be sort of sad to see how so many people just sort of stayed around town and never reached their potential - not that I am anything spectacular - but I moved on.

Went to my 30th 31st reunion which was held in an old remodeled church turning into coffee house / music hall in downtown buffalo (it was 31st because they could not get organized in time to have it on 30th). Biggest issue I have is so many people who thought we were friends who I barely knew and few of the people who I thought as friends during school. It was a nice place and had a good reception.