Anybody watching women's world cup?

and that is why Americans don't give a **** about soccer. The blatest duchebaggery by the officials, and the flopping and cheating by SOuth Americans. However, Brazil can suck it because the US girls won't lay down...

Edited by TheMadCap

• Replies 177
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Hope Solo looks a lot like Kate Middleton from certain angles. Very hot.

I agree...I think she's a babe. I like that Ally girl who plays in Germany, too. She was like ICE on that last PK to win the game :thumbsup:

It's forgotten now, but that was such a joke how that Brazil girl faked the injury. And, they give her a yellow card. What does that even do?

Second yellow is a red which is an ejection for that and the next game. Back to back games with yellows disqualify you for the next game.

Second yellow is a red which is an ejection for that and the next game. Back to back games with yellows disqualify you for the next game.

Thanks for clarifying. So, it did the US no good at that time, but it might have come back to haunt her later.

Set your DVRs for wednesdays match against France.

and tonight at midnight ESPN2 will replay todays match

as an "Instant Classic"

Rapinoe's pass to Wambaugh for the second goal was a thing of beauty.

Regarding the re-do on the penalty kick that Hope blocked.

Encroaching happens, but is rarely called , like traveling in the NBA

Set your DVRs for wednesdays match against France.

and tonight at midnight ESPN2 will replay todays match

as an "Instant Classic"

Rapinoe's pass to Wambaugh for the second goal was a thing of beauty.

Regarding the re-do on the penalty kick that Hope blocked.

Encroaching happens, but is rarely called , like traveling in the NBA

It was FIFA/the refs trying to give Brazil every advantage they could after being down 1-0 and looking like they were going to go down. The play should never have been called a penalty in the first place, much less a red card given. And on the 2nd goal by Marta, there was clear off-sides. With officiating like that, as well as all the flopping, it makes soccer almost impossible to stomach.

It was FIFA/the refs trying to give Brazil every advantage they could after being down 1-0 and looking like they were going to go down. The play should never have been called a penalty in the first place, much less a red card given. And on the 2nd goal by Marta, there was clear off-sides. With officiating like that, as well as all the flopping, it makes soccer almost impossible to stomach.

What that girl did for Brazil gives flopping a bad name.

What really kills soccer for me is the way they keep time. To me it's insane not to play to a hard clock instead of a referee's whim. I'd also stop the clock for injury. None of this faking schitt.

PTR