New Authentic Jerseys

I looked at shopthebills.com and the only authentic jerseys they have are customized ones starting at 300$. Will that change as time moves on? Because I'm tired of the cheap replicas and I want a jersey equal to the quality of my Sabres jerseys, but I'm not willing to spend 300$ for it.

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If you're going to spend $300 on a piece of cloth with numbers on it... you might wait until Nike takes over for the entire NFL next year.

Specs are bound to change from Reebok's, and then you'll have paid a lot of coin for something that'll be outdated inside of a year.

Edited by UConn James

If you're going to spend $300 on a piece of cloth with numbers on it... you might wait until Nike takes over for the entire NFL next year.

Specs are bound to change from Reebok's, and then you'll have paid a lot of coin for something that'll be outdated inside of a year.

If you think there's going to be a massive re-design of NFL jerseys just because Nike is taking over, you're sorely mistaken. The NFL isn't going to bow down to an apparel company.

Edited by Ramius

If you think there's going to be a massive re-design of NFL jerseys just because Nike is taking over, you're sorely mistaken. The NFL isn't going to bow down to an apparel company.

I'm not talking about that kind of thing.

But fabrics will change from what is no doubt proprietary stretch material from Reebok, stitching/seams will likely change to the Nike cuts (again, I'm not saying this will have an impact on design), to say nothing that the brand logo will be changing.

If you're going to pay for an authentic, it's nice to have it actually be completely authentic for more than a year.

[shrug]

Yeah go for the china jerseys, got dareus, williams, and johnson shipped for 120, and I've ordered from them a lot and the jerseys are great, can get 3 for basically the price of a replica shipped. I got in trouble for telling other bills fans on buffalo bills .com.

Yeah go for the china jerseys, got dareus, williams, and johnson shipped for 120, and I've ordered from them a lot and the jerseys are great, can get 3 for basically the price of a replica shipped. I got in trouble for telling other bills fans on buffalo bills .com.

Last time I looked into this, the shipping costs nearly doubled the price, and you were in essence paying about $70 for a replica that came with no guarantees. Has that changed? Or do you have a better site?

Last time I looked into this, the shipping costs nearly doubled the price, and you were in essence paying about $70 for a replica that came with no guarantees. Has that changed? Or do you have a better site?

Two options;

Find someone who buys bulk orders and add yours to theirs,

or

purchase with lots of friends/family and submit your own bulk order.

And even if both options aren't applicable to your situation, you're still paying much less for a product that is on par with what's going for $300+ and is NOT the same as a replica jersey.

I've seen many, many DHGate jerseys from all 4 major sports and I've seen only 1 instance where the coloring was "off", and it was a 3rd Dolphins jersey, so who cares!!

Seriously, they're pretty well made, you won't be disappointed.

Which supplier did you use? Was this for the new jerseys?

I've gotten single jerseys from Dhgate where the total cost with shipping was $40. You've just gotta shop around.

I've gotten single jerseys from Dhgate where the total cost with shipping was $40. You've just gotta shop around.

I ordered a white Stevie Johnson from DHgate that has already shipped. Total was around $45. I'll report back on the quality once I have it.

Or get one from China, pay $20 and have it look [nearly] perfect and if it changes next season who freaking cares, spend another $20.

ding, ding , ding my brother flies to Korea often and gets jersey made for me. you would not believe how great they look. I have the following: Bruce Smith and Jim Kelly early 90's away whites with Super Bowl logo, Babe Ruth away Gray and just ordered a Derrick Brooks (FSU, not Tampa) home jersey. My buddy got a Bird Indiana State jersey and a Phil Simms away white from the 90's. Next to an authentic you cant tell them apart. Oh and he paid $35 american for them, $40 if you want your last name or a personalized one. Guess where I am getting my new Bills jersey from????

These are stitched and are fantastic. i will post some pics fo them tonight when get home. The Bruce and Jim jerseys are too big though, have to get them taken in.

Its ridiculous to pay $300 for the authentic jerseys. Especially when every other year they are changing some form of the jersey. Spend the $35 shipped for the bootleg(or $20 each if ur buying multiples), get a couple of new ones each year, and no one even knows the difference. They absolutely BLOW the replicas out of the water. I will gladly spend the $300 for a jersey when Ralph puts a playoff team on the field. Until then he is lucky we pay for tickets. IM SO SICK OF LOSING!!!!

Edited by coseybedaman

I got my stevie and evans jersey from nfljersey-supply.com, cost me 50 for both shipped. Compared the jerseys to the ones that are 250-300 and there really is no difference, unless you get a bad jersey which ive lucked out. I got the dareus, williams, and johnson for 120 and change shipped from dhgate, the first time i ordered them so we will see how they are. But id rather spend 250 and get 5-6 jerseys from china then for just one. The jerseys are great, people at the draft were saying i was crazy for spending alot of money on an authentic bills jersey, when i told them it was straight from china for about 25-30 bucks, they didnt believe me.