2012 DraftTek Big Board

So the Big Board's out on our site, and I have an activity for you.

Make a first round pick, add 32 or more to the number of that pick, and make a 2nd rounder.

Example For Pessimists:

Rank 1---Andrew Luck QB

Rank 41--Michael Egnew TE

Example For Optimists:

Rank 25---Landry Jones QB

Rank 65---Andre Branch OLB

Let Training Camp get here soon... :wallbash:

Well my computer must be retarded because all Im getting is the top and bottom of the page spliced together. (using firefox)

Just checked it using Chrome, Firefox, and Explorer, and it's working fine.

Here's one more:

#4, Matt Kalil, LOT

#36 Ryan Tannehill, QB

like those picks, Tannehill is our future.

Okay ill bite... #9 matt barkley (although I don't think there's a chance hell be there @ 9 could see him going higher and could see him staying in school to be #1 in 2013. Then #44 hightower from bama (qb of the def and depth for our lb corp - again don't think he's there this late but hey the big board says so haha).

I think 9 is reasonable for our pick range give or take 2 or 3 spots, and I think one of barkley or landry jones will be available, and seriously how many years can the bills neglect the qb position? Also if fitz works out they can understudy for a couple years before taking over if not we have our future.

hightower could be there but i highly doubt it. i see vontez berfect and manti teo ahead of him at the moment but a lot can change by next spring.the 3 are probably gonna be gone by the first.

id like to see more of nick foles/landry jones and kirk cousins this year. cousins comes off as a guy that nix/gailey would like

Just checked it using Chrome, Firefox, and Explorer, and it's working fine.

Here's one more:

#4, Matt Kalil, LOT

#36 Ryan Tannehill, QB

What a difference a day makes.

Tannehill is now #40.

#19 Jared Crick, DE 34 Nebraska

#44 Don'ta Hightower, SILB Alabama , but at this point in the spinning universe of future draft picks, I'd easily go with Egnew at TE with 41, Alex.

More "realistic" picks (although Left Coast guys):

#13 Jon Martin, LOT Stanford

#42 Alameda Ta'amu, DT34 Washington

Tannehill is now #40.

#44 Don'ta Hightower, SILB Alabama , but at this point in the spinning universe of future draft picks, I'd easily go with Egnew at TE with 41, Alex.

We will not draft these guys. Only players from east of the Mississippi and south of the mason-dixon line need to be considered. Check out the 2010 draft.

Tannehill is now #40.

How about Martin, LOT at #13, Egnew TE at #41, and Baker Steinkuhler DE at #84?

Steinkuhler. What a great name; why wouldn't parents go for a better first name, like Labatt, Miller, Pilsner, or Bud?

I think by 4/12, Andrew Datko at RT will be available in RD2 and Egnew will rise to late 1st RD.