Inner city youth mob attacks continue…

• Replies 353
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Don't F with people you don't know, they could be tougher than you are, or in this case, psychotic

Didn't look psychotic to me at all. Dude calculated the situation, realized he was outnumbered, grabbed a weapon to equalize, then used it.

As far as taking "extra swings", he didn't do anything a cop wouldn't do if a perp didn't comply with verbal orders.

I hope public outcry is on his side and he walks away scott free. I always love seeing bullies take a beating.

Didn't look psychotic to me at all. Dude calculated the situation, realized he was outnumbered, grabbed a weapon to equalize, then used it.

As far as taking "extra swings", he didn't do anything a cop wouldn't do if a perp didn't comply with verbal orders.

I hope public outcry is on his side and he walks away scott free. I always love seeing bullies take a beating.

Judgement call to be sure. We can't see what they were doing behind the counter. Maybe they were trying to come back at him, maybe they weren't.

One thing is certain: they thought they could get away with that bad behavior. They "chose....poorly." :D

Another video going viral today. This one is a stunning display of what the liberal entitlement policies of the last 40 years have done to the mindset urban america. But this probably makes Booster uncomfortable so we should really kick the entitlement program discussion down the road another 20 years.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lgKiMRpufoM

Another video going viral today. This one is a stunning display of what the liberal entitlement policies of the last 40 years have done to the mindset urban america. But this probably makes Booster uncomfortable so we should really kick the entitlement program discussion down the road another 20 years.

So the Indians colluded with the the Viet-Chinese monopoly on the nail and hair store industry, to introduce crack cocaine to the black community in order to ruin their credit, so that they could sell them water for 20 cents a cup? Brilliant.

Edited by Jauronimo

another isolated incident. stop cherry picking the urban youth mob attacks and post some of the many,many, many stories of suburban youth mob attacks.

signed,

Booster

Booster, why don't you go pick on Dave, the guy that is always making things up and posting them in order to make urban youths look bad.

Another shameless attack.

http://www.theintelligencer.net/page/content.detail/id/560258.html

http://www.theblaze.com/stories/wild-at-waffle-house-patrons-body-slam-each-other-throw-chairs-in-ala-brawl/

It seems like not a month goes by where a wild restaurant brawl doesn’t hit the internet and go viral. Last week it was a McDonald’s employee bashing a customer in the head with a metal rod. This weeks it’s a melee at Waffle House.

The latest shows what appears to be two rival groups squaring off at what the video says is a Waffle House in Tuscaloosa, AL. It starts “innocent” enough, with the cameraman taking some footage of some verbal sparring. But the verbal jabs soon give way to physical ones and all hell breaks loose. Soon, multiple fights break out inside and outside the restaurant. The camera catches multiple chairs being used as weapons and even one man body slamming another on a table. And after it all, the “winning” side can be seen high-fiveing and chest bumping.

Yeah when I was young there were never any crazy fights in bars, restaurants, on the streets.

Difference....everyone has the ability to record it a post it online.

Yeah, but all of those were among whites, so Dave never noticed them.