Inner city youth mob attacks continue…

• Replies 353
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

So I post constantly about him? All my posts are about Dave. That is really the point you want to use? :rolleyes:

Well since you keep ducking the point that your crusade is just as mindless as his, I guess we'll have to go with it. And for the record, yes, you have pretty much posted exclusively about him for the past several days.

Nah, I give. Clearly, most, if not all feel he should be allowed to post. Oh and 3rdnlng it is hard to engage him in debate when all he does is post news articles and never really posts his thoughts on them. However, it is clear he is a racially motivated poster.

Nah, I give. Clearly, most, if not all feel he should be allowed to post. Oh and 3rdnlng it is hard to engage him in debate when all he does is post news articles and never really posts his thoughts on them. However, it is clear he is a racially motivated poster.

Just remember: there is a right to free speech. There is no right to be listened to, or taken seriously.

Even if you're more successful than you or I could every dream, like Dave is.

If you don't like his threads wouldn't it be easier to just ignore them ???

Just remember: there is a right to free speech. There is no right to be listened to, or taken seriously.

Even if you're more successful than you or I could every dream, like Dave is.

What the hell does that mean? If I substitute ever for every, it makes some sense. But when did he claim that?

Edited by Jim in Anchorage

Stop and think for a moment. If you had even attempted to engage him and he refused to be engaged then you may have been viewed a lot less harshly here. All you did was call him a racist for posting perfectly acceptable material. How does it feel to have gone to war with Dave and to have lost the battle without him ever firing a shot? Maybe you really are French.

What the hell does that mean? If I substitute ever for every, it makes some sense. But when did he claim that?

He claimed that he was ten times more successful than me. I'm turning around and using that and a rhetorical device called "hyperbole" to mock his sorry ass for it.

He claimed that he was ten times more successful than me. I'm turning around and using that and a rhetorical device called "hyperbole" to mock his sorry ass for it.

Sadly it's true, OC is ten times more successful at being an ass than you- nothing to be ashamed about, you had a long run as champ but it's time to hand over the belt.

It would have made more sense if you had written in English. Even racists understand that.

I'm not average, what the hell do I care?

I was asked a specific question that required a specific answer. I provided an answer based on what I recently saw was the 'average' salary. Therefore, it could be off: 8x, 9x?

If you don't care, then why post anything?

This ones for my man Booster!

http://sacramento.cbslocal.com/2011/10/11/video-shows-brutal-attack-at-sacramento-strip-mall/

A video shot in south Sacramento has gone viral and, in a word, it’s brutal.

It shows a mentally disabled woman being mocked, spit on, then punched in the face at a Sacramento strip mall on Mack Road.

Regular customers and neighbors weren’t surprised by the video. They say this type of disrespect, and abuse, goes on all the time.

But we should never, ever, ever, ever, ever, talk about this trend because it will upset guys like Booster.