Inner city youth mob attacks continue…

• Replies 353
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Why would you need Booster? He's neither "big, tough or even particularly skilled", plus he's "never even been black". Plus, since you are obviosly a racist, he would only want you banned.

Yeah, Eryn has never struck me as racist or obviously trying to support a racist. You have obviously tried to support Dave. Own it. You want to support Dave, well then step up to the plate 3rdrate. Do not equivocate. Oh and it is obviously.

No worries.

Well, my point was that he wouldn't because he is a closet racist. People like that do not talk openly about their views.

I am neither big, tough, or evenly particularly skilled anymore. Never been black.

Ahhhh but the real question, and incidentally the most telling one is:

would you go black? :lol:

The slightly less interesting question: would DaveinElma?

This is truly one of the sickest things I've ever seen...

http://chicago.cbslocal.com/2011/11/23/teen-surrenders-in-attack-on-homeless-man-at-cta-stop/

Obama really did a bang up job there with the Chicago "community". I can see why he thought he did such a great job that he deserved to be president. This country is going down the tubes fast.

Imagine sitting at work watching this? Unbelievable.

youtube.com/watch?v=1CSGVDTq9HQ

It was really smart of the lady to post that on Youtube so those guys know exactly how they got caught. It's not like they know where she lives or anything. :wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash:

This is truly one of the sickest things I've ever seen...

http://chicago.cbslo...an-at-cta-stop/

Obama really did a bang up job there with the Chicago "community". I can see why he thought he did such a great job that he deserved to be president. This country is going down the tubes fast.

Let me ask you a question. When a kid beats up a homeless person in Alaska do you blame Palin??

Let me ask you a question. When a kid beats up a homeless person in Alaska do you blame Palin??

Chicago, like Detroit, has been run by far left policies since forever. The "progressive" DC leaders are bringing America down the same destructive path. Do I blame Obama for this specific inhuman act? No. But Obama's Chicago "community organizing" presidential credentials have always been a joke and America is clearly running down the dark liberal path of places like Chicago and Detroit. Increasing endless handouts and entitlements only leads to the dehumanization and the destruction of a culture. Not only is there no shame, there's actual gleefulness in causing serious physical pain to the weakest among us.