Inner city youth mob attacks continue…

• Replies 353
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Completely isolated incident. Stop trying to paint inner city public schools with such a broad brush.

signed

Booster

What's my motivation? It certainly has nothing to do with race. The teacher looked white and the victim had a spanish name, but I couldn't even tell the race of the attackers.

What's my motivation? It certainly has nothing to do with race. The teacher looked white and the victim had a spanish name, but I couldn't even tell the race of the attackers.

But you shouldn't have posted it without posting one of the thousands of videos of white students attacking black students that must surely exist and you certainly shouldn't question the effects of the government welfare state has had this trend of mindless violence.

We should never, ever, make that our sole focus.

This is going to depress Booster-thanks to people posting the video of the 2 dirtbags assaulting the woman on message boards etc to the point that it went viral and created a massive public outrage the police were able to arrest one of the perps.

http://www.thesmokinggun.com/buster/assault/viral-video-arrest-875903

Now this video/situation is insane.

http://newyork.cbslocal.com/2011/10/14/shock-video-savage-attack-at-manhattan-mcdonalds/

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_lrxTXTSo24&feature=player_embedded

fight over an order at a Manhattan McDonald’s leads to complete chaos and it was all caught on tape.

The video contains images and audio of a graphic nature.

Sources tell CBS 2’s Chris Wragge the stunning incident featured a cashier with a criminal past violently beating two female customers after they appear to provoke him by slapping him and then hopping the counter.

It was a horrific scene to watch. The cashier disappears into the back of the fast-food restaurant on West Fourth Street in Greenwich Village before returning with a metal rod he then used viciously on the two customers.

Why is he being charged with anything?As far as Im concerned once you hop over the counter all bets are off.

Why is he being charged with anything?As far as Im concerned once you hop over the counter all bets are off.

Yeah, I'm ok with him taking a few extra swings in that situation. If you attack someone, you pretty much deserve whatever comes back at you.

Yeah, I'm ok with him taking a few extra swings in that situation. If you attack someone, you pretty much deserve whatever comes back at you.

That Mcdonalds worker deserves a medal for this. In a hold-your-ground state he would have been able to blow her away, but I guess in Manhattan you just have to take your beating or else you get locked up.

That Mcdonalds worker deserves a medal for this. In a hold-your-ground state he would have been able to blow her away, but I guess in Manhattan you just have to take your beating or else you get locked up.

I'm also OK with this. A lesser man would have said, wait these are women and backed off, but this truly progressive and forward thinking man didn't see gender. All he saw was another person, and a big metal rod, and then he went to town. I think we can all learn a lesson from this man. That one woman will learn to eat all her meals through a straw.

I'm also OK with this. A lesser man would have said, wait these are women and backed off, but this truly progressive and forward thinking man didn't see gender. All he saw was another person, and a big metal rod, and then he went to town. I think we can all learn a lesson from this man. That one woman will learn to eat all her meals through a straw.

I don't know that this is the only lesson. One of them had an awfully cocky strut one she got behind the counter. I think there are a few lessons here:

1. Don't overestimate your position and abilities

2. Don't F with people you don't know, they could be tougher than you are, or in this case, psychotic

3. Don't assume you are a badass, because somebody you know is, or because you wish you were

4. Don't go looking for trouble, if you don't know what kind of trouble you're going to find

5. Don't assume that being female will allow you to get away with anything anymore. Feminists have seen to it that you are just as likely to get knocked the F out as anyone. Whether that is "progress" is subject to interpretation. But clearly, these aren't helpless victims of domestic abuse. These are clueless idiots who got rocked.

6. Once again, we see the "value" of the "badass" culture of African Americans. There are other AA cultures, but this is the badass version on display. That woman's "badass" strut says it all, and so does the guy's response. Whenever violence in general, and violence against women is glorified in music, movies, and online, they always tell us it's their culture and the reality of their existence. Ok, how's the reality on display in the video working out for you, the reader of this post? Ask yourself: what validity is there to the notion that this culture should be protected, never mind respected, by anyone?

The most important lesson: once you cross the line, things get unpredictable. If your culture tells you crossing the line is the only way to live, then it's time to get a new culture.

Edited by OCinBuffalo

6. Once again, we see the "value" of the "badass" culture of African Americans. There are other AA cultures, but this is the badass version on display. That woman's "badass" strut says it all, and so does the guy's response. Whenever violence in general, and violence against women is glorified in music, movies, and online, they always tell us it's their culture and the reality of their existence. Ok, how's the reality on display in the video working out for you, the reader of this post? Ask yourself: what validity is there to the notion that this culture should be protected, never mind respected, by anyone?

Booster just fainted.