One addition in free agency would make me a happy fan

Vince Young talent wise would be great for this team. Gailey could really take advantage of his skill set. The only real worry about him is his mental toughness. The guy seems to easy to break and doesn't seem to be a real leader. Talent wise though, he would have a lot of potential here.

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Vince Young talent wise would be great for this team. Gailey could really take advantage of his skill set. The only real worry about him is his mental toughness. The guy seems to easy to break and doesn't seem to be a real leader. Talent wise though, he would have a lot of potential here.

loading docs and factories ,and the military are filled with talented people who never went to college.... he pissing away a pro career ,,mental toughness!!!! hes a mental midget !i wouldnt let him in the parking lot ,let alone the locker room.

First and foremost they need to sign Florence and even though I don't think they are that good, but they should try and sign Whitner and Poz for 2-3 year, low money guarantee contracts.

Then go after Young, Clabo, Miller, Boss, Sims-Walker

Going after any WR is a waste of time. We have so many guys that showed flashes last year it wouldn't make any sense to bring in a FA. Fitz was starting to look pretty darn good as did Stevie and Lee until Parrish went down. It sounds a little crazy I know but Parrish was becoming really important. A LB absolutely cannot cover him and it's a tough assignment for a nickel or dime DB unless they are really fast and can stop and change direction on a dime like Parrish.

TE's technically might even be a waste unless they are serious blockers. David Nelson played from the TE spot I believe and we already have enough receiving threats. People are also forgetting about Easley who was apparently looking like the #3 or possibly even the #2 challenging Johnson.

O-line help? You bet yer ass. We have been trying to get by on the cheap with OTs for so long it is ridiculous. Undrafted free agents, other teams practice squad cast offs, late round draft picks? Come on! Get real! I think somebody is still trying to prove we didn't need Peters and could get the same job done with nobodies. I guess they are waiting for the law of averages to kick in and they will eventually get lucky.

If you have 7 tackles on the squad you should eventually hit the jackpot and find 1 gem right???? So far we have a bunch of below average players that people keep expecting to turn it around and become great. *sheesh*

Edited by PDaDdy

You play to WIN the game.

Lol...very well said.

I'd love Clabo, Miller or Boss. Very doubtful we sign one, as I see our primary goal would be to resign Poz and Florence. By the time we get those contracts done (if we're able to resign them, all 3 will probably be locked up by another team. If we sign a WR to a hefty contract I'd be upset, as I think it's one of our stronger units, and the money can be better spent elsewhere.

Someone mentioned Greenway in the thread. I'd love his acquisition. He's not happy about the Vikings signing singletary as the LB coach, so I could see him moving. Very nice guy as well, would be a great fit.

Lol...very well said.

I'd love Clabo, Miller or Boss. Very doubtful we sign one, as I see our primary goal would be to resign Poz and Florence. By the time we get those contracts done (if we're able to resign them, all 3 will probably be locked up by another team. If we sign a WR to a hefty contract I'd be upset, as I think it's one of our stronger units, and the money can be better spent elsewhere.

Someone mentioned Greenway in the thread. I'd love his acquisition. He's not happy about the Vikings signing singletary as the LB coach, so I could see him moving. Very nice guy as well, would be a great fit.

Nope...

Greenway happy about franchise tag

The Bills need to think about 'The Curse of Gogolak', and sign...

Kevin Boothe

...to compete for starting RT and add OL depth.

Reverse the Curse!!!! B-)

post-2970-019481300 1309288613_thumb.jpg

What makes you so sure the current regime knows what it's doing?

The 4-12 season? The high profile coaching staff? Last year's draft? The rose colored glasses?

The Chris Kelsay signing. haha. In all honesty I do trust this front office. They didn't reach for a QB this year in the draft and came away with solid players, they put in Fitz, now lets see if they can get a TE in FA that we really need.

Edited by RyanC883

O-line help? You bet yer ass. We have been trying to get by on the cheap with OTs for so long it is ridiculous. Undrafted free agents, other teams practice squad cast offs, late round draft picks? Come on! Get real! I think somebody is still trying to prove we didn't need Peters and could get the same job done with nobodies. I guess they are waiting for the law of averages to kick in and they will eventually get lucky.

If you have 7 tackles on the squad you should eventually hit the jackpot and find 1 gem right???? So far we have a bunch of below average players that people keep expecting to turn it around and become great. *sheesh*

Could not agree with you more. That is my biggest gripe about the Bills. The line has been neglected for far too long. Clabo would be a very serious addition.

The Chris Kelsay signing. haha. In all honesty I do trust this front office. They didn't reach for a QB this year in the draft and came away with solid players, they put in Fitz, now lets see if they can get a TE in FA that we really need.

I like the Front office also. I think bringing a real DC should make a big difference also. But please spend a little money in FA and bring a couple solid contributors. Clabo, as TE and a backup QB

Going after any WR is a waste of time. We have so many guys that showed flashes last year it wouldn't make any sense to bring in a FA. Fitz was starting to look pretty darn good as did Stevie and Lee until Parrish went down. It sounds a little crazy I know but Parrish was becoming really important. A LB absolutely cannot cover him and it's a tough assignment for a nickel or dime DB unless they are really fast and can stop and change direction on a dime like Parrish.

TE's technically might even be a waste unless they are serious blockers. David Nelson played from the TE spot I believe and we already have enough receiving threats. People are also forgetting about Easley who was apparently looking like the #3 or possibly even the #2 challenging Johnson.

I am trying to figure out why people cant see the (and not bagging on you) great possibilities of Marcus Easley as an "H-Back" in this offense similar to what Shannon Sharpe did in Denver.....

- Easley isn't a threat to Stevie J.......Stevie has earned his spot on this team

- Evans stretches the field and keeps defenses honest or else he is wide open

- Parrish provides that under the coverage "quick" guy that creates bad mismatches

- Then you have Marcus Easley who is HUGE for a wide reciever......very fast.....and was considered one of the top 2 blockers of his draft class as a wide receiver

The possibilities of Easley running down the middle of the field with a DB/Safey too small to stop him or a LB unable to keep up with him or as a end zone target are just awesome