Merriman Coachable Tweet

I wonder what this is about, if it's directed at anyone and the overall context for his Tweet? Are the Bills players holding player-lead workouts? Is Merriman working out with any of his team mates? Did he witness one of his younger team mates displaying know-it-all behavior?

I wonder what this is about, if it's directed at anyone and the overall context for his Tweet? Are the Bills players holding player-lead workouts? Is Merriman working out with any of his team mates? Did he witness one of his younger team mates displaying know-it-all behavior?

Excellent questions!

Maybe he did.

Then again, Maybinot.

Aaron maybin comes to mind here

I didn't want to come right out and say it, but that is whom immediately came to my mind (sadly). But this is also why in my previous post, I asked if players are working out together. It really wouldn't make much sense for Merriman to say this unless he's working out with his wreckin' crew and became overly frustrated that one of his team mates was not listening to the advice of senior players.

Why are you intent on making a generality applicable to someone in particular?

I think it's just frustration speaking. We're all sad that we drafted a big-time boom or bust prospect who is doing an amazing impression of a bust. Not that I condone it, but some people can't keep their vitriol inside.

Why are you intent on making a generality applicable to someone in particular?

I would answer your question with another question or two.

Do you think Merriman's tweet was just generalized musings… musings that weren't prompted by anything?

Do you think it's more likely that Merriman's comments were addressed at someone or that they weren't addressed at anyone?

If his tweet wasn't directed at someone, why would he tweet something like that?

IMO, the comment was directed at someone.

That said, it could have been directed at his nephew so in that regard, I agree that it's pointless to guess who it was directed at.

I would answer your question with another question or two.

Do you think Merriman's tweet was just generalized musings? musings that weren't prompted by anything?

Do you think it's more likely that Merriman's comments were addressed at someone or that they weren't addressed at anyone?

If his tweet wasn't directed at someone, why would he tweet something like that?

IMO, the comment was directed at someone.

That said, it could have been directed at his nephew so in that regard, I agree that it's pointless to guess who it was directed at.

Furthermore its OK to hope that Maybin is listening.

when did Maybin become uncoachable?

The day he was undeservedly drafted in the first round but was highlighted when he commented something to the effect that "I have all these sweet moves but the coaches won't let me use them. "

The day he was undeservedly drafted in the first round but was highlighted when he commented something to the effect that "I have all these sweet moves but the coaches won't let me use them. "

I don't think being drafted too high has anything to do with it. If he said something like that, it's just him being immature. But everything Chan has said about him indicates he is coachable and a good worker, just someone lacking any innate football sense.

I don't think being drafted too high has anything to do with it. If he said something like that, it's just him being immature. But everything Chan has said about him indicates he is coachable and a good worker, just someone lacking any innate football sense.

You must be bored if you're arguing that Maybin is coachable.