Bills vs Pats

Better days...things that stick out (besides Parcell's gut...jeez I gotta go on a diet!) the amazing speed of Cornelius Bennett, and the arrogance that comes with being really good, as displayed by Kelly and Reed, most notably...Reeds amazig 25 yards in YAC on one of 3 TD's...and Russell Copelands awesome punt retu return to ice the win...and, oh yeah, the sack where Bruce lights up Drew Bledsoe, "welcome to the NFL rookie!"

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZAcy3a3eBKE&feature=related

I really miss the good ole days when we used to light people up on a weekly basis. In the late 80s to early 90s we were similar to the 2000s Pats teams. I can really understand Every teams frustrations with us now even more. Teams like the Pats got beat by us for years. Now it's completely reversed. I can really see a turnaround coming soon though. Let's hope our 10 year pains are coming to an end.

Let's see...1993...I'd have been living in EssEff on 'The Crookedest Street in The World', must have been at The North Star Cafe at 9:30 AM that Sunday waiting for kickoff, ordering a drink from The Dean...ah, the memories... :beer:

Speaking of which, if you see The Dean, tell him to stop by here...he is missed...I hope he is okay...

Love all the old classic Bills games.

Why is it, whenever you watch those old highlights, Andre Reed ALWAYS stands out? Yet now that he's retired, people want to say Tim Brown or Chris Carter were better. Garbage.

REED BELONGS IN THE HALL OF FAME!!!!

In agreeing with others, Reed (prior to the groin injury he suffered in 1995 against the freakin Jets) was just a phenomenal receiver, both in hands and in RAC. Moulds had some bright moments, but in the history of the Bills, Andre Reed is the greatest WR hands down and should already be in the HOF. He was one of the absolute best.

Also, who can forget his second half performance in the Comeback Game....