A text I got from Beerball

Guys,

Let's keep this on the down low as far as the outside world goes, but I am so angry I couldn't just let this one go.

Here are the basic points from a text I received yesterday afternoon:

Boss,

I know you have sources so I wanted to explain something that happened before you heard it from somewhere else. First of all thanks for the great tickets to the Indy 500 yesterday. Right on the finish line? You are too good to me. And before you get worried, the after hours session with code name Panica is not the issue. That went fine. It is not a real difficult job for the most part except she likes to have her 2 toy poodles and chihuahua watch. That gets a little weird as one poodle is male and the other is female and it gives them ideas and the chihuahua is a freaky little devil. Panica is not exactly nice either and I don't think she had showered after the race.

I sat in section REDACTED row REDACTED seat REDACTED all day just like you said. It was a great seat. With about 10 laps to go I just couldn't take it any more. The hot dog guy hadn't been by in an hour, and the soda guy wasn't any better. The race was almost over and I still hadn't had dessert. wtf? You know me and the sweets. I got up and hurried to the concessions. Don't ask me why but there were so many people in the common area that it took a long time to move anywhere. I had to go all the way behind section REDACTED to find what I was looking for. By the time I got it, there was no time left to walk through the common area and get back to my seat for the end of the race. I decided to walk down the aisle to the front in section REDACTED and then across to my seat in section REDACTED. At first this was a good idea. I got down to the bottom fast and some people seemed annoyed but things were ok. Then I looked up and saw the race was in the last lap. I tried to hurry up to get back to my seat but those cars just go too fast. Because of the emergency situation I fumbled around looking for the continuum REDACTED REDACTED REDACTED REDACTED REDACTED you had lent me. This is where things went bad.

You may have seen the interview with the driver that crashed on the last lap. He said he hit "marbles" after the last turn. Boss, I think you should hear it from me: they weren't marbles. While reaching for the continuum REDACTED REDACTED REDACTED REDACTED REDACTED I accidentally spilled my dessert. It was dippin dots. They went all over the track and before they could even melt the Army car crashed into the wall. I feel really really bad. Please send my apologies to the racing team. I know you know how to smooth stuff over better than me. I am glad I was able to pull it together and take care of Panica. You don't have to thank me, it is my job.

P.S. Maybe it isn't the right time, but if I have one complaint it is that they don't keep the concession stands open after the race. After I made sure I didn't actually kill the driver, I went right back up for more dippin dots cuz mine spilled. They were closed which is an outrage. Can you talk to someone about that before next year. They could sell a lot more after the race. Thanks and sorry boss.

I had to redact some secret parts but you guys get the idea. I can't take this public because he will be in too much trouble. That is why I am bringing it here some he can feel ashamed in front of some people at least. Do you see how he spends 1000 words on explaining and about 10 words on what he actually did to screw things up? God that is annoying. Scorn away but let's keep this between us.

Guys,

Let's keep this on the down low as far as the outside world goes, but I am so angry I couldn't just let this one go.

Here are the basic points from a text I received yesterday afternoon:

Boss,

I know you have sources so I wanted to explain something that happened before you heard it from somewhere else. First of all thanks for the great tickets to the Indy 500 yesterday. Right on the finish line? You are too good to me. And before you get worried, the after hours session with code name Panica is not the issue. That went fine. It is not a real difficult job for the most part except she likes to have her 2 toy poodles and chihuahua watch. That gets a little weird as one poodle is male and the other is female and it gives them ideas and the chihuahua is a freaky little devil. Panica is not exactly nice either and I don't think she had showered after the race.

I sat in section REDACTED row REDACTED seat REDACTED all day just like you said. It was a great seat. With about 10 laps to go I just couldn't take it any more. The hot dog guy hadn't been by in an hour, and the soda guy wasn't any better. The race was almost over and I still hadn't had dessert. wtf? You know me and the sweets. I got up and hurried to the concessions. Don't ask me why but there were so many people in the common area that it took a long time to move anywhere. I had to go all the way behind section REDACTED to find what I was looking for. By the time I got it, there was no time left to walk through the common area and get back to my seat for the end of the race. I decided to walk down the aisle to the front in section REDACTED and then across to my seat in section REDACTED. At first this was a good idea. I got down to the bottom fast and some people seemed annoyed but things were ok. Then I looked up and saw the race was in the last lap. I tried to hurry up to get back to my seat but those cars just go too fast. Because of the emergency situation I fumbled around looking for the continuum REDACTED REDACTED REDACTED REDACTED REDACTED you had lent me. This is where things went bad.

You may have seen the interview with the driver that crashed on the last lap. He said he hit "marbles" after the last turn. Boss, I think you should hear it from me: they weren't marbles. While reaching for the continuum REDACTED REDACTED REDACTED REDACTED REDACTED I accidentally spilled my dessert. It was dippin dots. They went all over the track and before they could even melt the Army car crashed into the wall. I feel really really bad. Please send my apologies to the racing team. I know you know how to smooth stuff over better than me. I am glad I was able to pull it together and take care of Panica. You don't have to thank me, it is my job.

P.S. Maybe it isn't the right time, but if I have one complaint it is that they don't keep the concession stands open after the race. After I made sure I didn't actually kill the driver, I went right back up for more dippin dots cuz mine spilled. They were closed which is an outrage. Can you talk to someone about that before next year. They could sell a lot more after the race. Thanks and sorry boss.

I had to redact some secret parts but you guys get the idea. I can't take this public because he will be in too much trouble. That is why I am bringing it here some he can feel ashamed in front of some people at least. Do you see how he spends 1000 words on explaining and about 10 words on what he actually did to screw things up? God that is annoying. Scorn away but let's keep this between us.

How the !@#$ did Beersphere send a 579-word text over a protocal that has a 150 character limit?

I call bull ****. I think crayonz is !@#$ing with us.

How the !@#$ did Beersphere send a 579-word text over a protocal that has a 150 character limit?

I get products before the are released to the general public. They are usually 4-7 generations ahead. This particular text was send from a Boysenberry model 3 over a network called REDACTED.

i thought the same thing at first, but at least with my verizon plan, it splits it into seperate texts when it exceeds the character limit

I get products before the are released to the general public. They are usually 4-7 generations ahead. This particular text was send from a Boysenberry model 3 over a network called REDACTED.

How did Queerball get one?

How did Queerball get one?

He works for me. Duh.

Anyway I only gave him the Boysenberry 3. I have the Acai 2 which is sweet. There is even an app available to make b. harami understand the Israeli/Palestine conflict. I haven't tried it yet because watching that thread is too much fun.

He works for me. Duh.

Anyway I only gave him the Boysenberry 3. I have the Acai 2 which is sweet. There is even an app available to make b. harami understand the Israeli/Palestine conflict. I haven't tried it yet because watching that thread is too much fun.

Is there one to make him understand English?