Anthony Weiner

• Replies 452
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The true MSM is not jumping in yet, but the secondary media is all over it right now. By tonight it should be everywhere and Weiner should be doing the stone-faced resignation press conference thing by Wed.

Resigning for texting a picture of his dong?

No one got fired or resigned for going to war in Iraq for no reason. Bill Clinton didn't resign.

Why should Weiner quit?

Didn't they hound the guy from upstate out of office for the exact same thing? Or was there something else in that case?

No one got fired or resigned for going to war in Iraq for no reason.

Or for going to war in Libya for no reason. Speaking of things ignored by the MSM...

Edited by KD in CT

No one got fired or resigned for going to war in Iraq for no reason. Bill Clinton didn't resign.

Why should Weiner quit?

No thanks...I had strawman for lunch.

Why should Weiner quit?

Another Congresscritter resigned over shirtless pics he sent. Granted that Congresscritter was a non-Democrat so the double standard does apply

Like you wouldn't like if your junk was all over the internet, small as it is...

...well, that's what I heard!

It may be small, but it grows on you. Well not you, since I'm not an AC/DC kind of guy but you get the message, I'm sure.

Another Congresscritter resigned over shirtless pics he sent. Granted that Congresscritter was a non-Democrat so the double standard does apply

Not really, everyone knows that democrats are lying, cheating, womanizing scumbags. He only did what comes naturally. No need to resign.

Yawn........

Yawn? Really? When public office holders engage in this type of behavior it could lead to bribery thus possibly leading this person in an authoritative position to compromise their decision making regarding public money and/or votes. It doesn't matter what party you're representing, this is an automatic political career ender. Apparently Weiner's still delusional and also in denial.

This further diminishes the credibility of the MSM (if that's still even possible) as an objective and bipartisan media outlet. I wonder if Brian Williams thinks this is still a yawner story which should be ignored.

Yawn? Really? When public office holders engage in this type of behavior it could lead to bribery thus possibly leading this person in an authoritative position to compromise their decision making regarding public money and/or votes. It doesn't matter what party you're representing, this is an automatic political career ender. Apparently Weiner's still delusional and also in denial.

This further diminishes the credibility of the MSM (if that's still even possible) as an objective and bipartisan media outlet. I wonder if Brian Williams thinks this is still a yawner story which should be ignored.

Weinergate could take down the country? How about the gay Republican in the bathroom stall? He's still not admitting what he did. Gingrich brought his affair to the Anita Hill fiasco and his wife was on her death bed. Strom Thurmond effed young black women while repressing them. Ovama smokes. Bush started a war with no evidence and no one even got fired!

All Weiner did was send dirty pics to someone who wanted them. Not a model citizen but down the list of poor conduct.

At least Spitzer did something illegal. Stupidly illegal but at least illegal.

Color me not caring much except that here's another in a long line of politician disappointments.

Edited by John Adams

He has clearance because of the committees he is on. He is a risk of getting blackmailed. Kick his smarmy ass out on the street immediately.

Gingrich- Saw an interview with his first wife. She wasn't on her deathbed. She had breast cancer and they were already going through the divorce process. It was HER idea to sign the papers then, not his.